• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Mildenhall - Swindon?

Both Mildy and his wife are very settled, we talked about this at the EOS dinner and he knew nothing about it, except from people ringing and asking after hearing rumours. Mrs M has a job she likes near where they live, and they also have a nice place - don't know if it's rented or not but it is a new build.

They're going out to the States to stay with the Joyces next week - we could always get Sam to ask his mate and find out!

Its rented, because they are renting from friends of my aunt and uncle who have moved to Cyprus

Been meaning to mention all week that I was at a 40th in Swindon last saturday and got talking to the Swindon Town Physio Dick Mackey i mentioned about Mildenhall's move and he hadn't heard anything. Also talked about Paynter who he said was a good bloke and Robson Kanu who he didn't rate. Also reckons without a doubt Simon Cox is off but no surprise there.

bbc sport report swindon as about to sign David Lucas from Leeds as their new first choice keeper.
should put the mildy to swindon rumour to bed assuming it ever really woke up and got up in the first place.

Back