• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Millennium Stadium appearances

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Only Arsenal with 5 Millennium Stadium appearnces (including a Cup Semi-Final), and Man U ( inc. Cup Semi) and Liverpool both with 4 appearances at the Millennium Stadium can top our 3 appearnaces there after Saturday. Blackpool, of course, have also appeared there 3 times.

That ain't bad company to be in.

9 clubs will have appeared there twice after next weekend: Chelsea, Blackburn, Bolton, Birmingham, Bristol City, Brentford, Wet Spam, Lincoln and Preston Knob End.

I have not included any Welsh Cup Finals that may/or may not(?) have been played there.

Has any other club appeared there 3 times in the space of 14 months before

i don't consider it much to shout about when we haven't won, or even scored yet! not suggesting you are shouting though
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure the Gooners and Manure have actually participated in more than 5 games at the Millstad. Don't forget the Community Shield...

wow.gif

im not doubting you just simply cant remember. when did preston north end play at the mill stad previously

What about Blackpool?

They have won the LDV there twice too!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 23 2005,14:44)]What about Blackpool?

They have won the LDV there twice too!
Read the posts before you respond!!!

You have already mentioned Blackpool having been there three times!

Sorry!

Shouldn't really include semi-finals in that though really should ya.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 23 2005,14:02)]I have not included any Welsh Cup Finals that may/or may not(?) have been played there.
Given that this year's Welsh Cup final was held at the highly prestigious Stebonheath Park, Llanelli I think you can safely rule them out!

I believe the roof was open for that one!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 23 2005,16:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 23 2005,14:02)]I have not included any Welsh Cup Finals that may/or may not(?) have been played there.
Given that this year's Welsh Cup final was held at the highly prestigious Stebonheath Park, Llanelli Ā I think you can safely rule them out!

Bollox I missed that. Who won? I hope it was the mighty Total Network Solutions.

There is another Welsh Cup thingy though isn't there that Swansea played Wrexham in this year. I am not sure whether that was at the Millennium Stadium. The FA of Wales Premier Cup or soemthing??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 23 2005,16:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 23 2005,16:23)]
[b said:
Given that this year's Welsh Cup final was held at the highly prestigious Stebonheath Park, Llanelli I think you can safely rule them out!

Bollox I missed that. Who won? I hope it was the mighty Total Network Solutions.

There is another Welsh Cup thingy though isn't there that Swansea played Wrexham in this year. I am not sure whether that was at the Millennium Stadium. The FA of Wales Premier Cup or soemthing??
That was the very last game at the Vetch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 23 2005,16:32)]I hope it was the mighty Total Network Solutions.
"They'll be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions..."

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Matt

P.S. Am I the only one sad enough to know that, in fact, they'll be dancing in the streets of the following place when TNS win:

Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain

I was saying only the other day, how impressive out apearence number is. Increadible achievement by Tilly and the boys, and i think i speak for all of us when i say how proud i am to be a shrimper!

Forget comm. shield and semi finals, what we can say is that outside of the Premier$hite, nobody would have been more than us after this weekend

Back