• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SU BLUE

Retired
nice touch to see our fans applaud the crewe player who tragically lost his young one

Unfortunate that we were told to sit down by the people behind us when we recognised the 6 minute mark and stood to clap.

Personally I didn't want to join in the clapping. If a footballer had died then fine. But footballers offspring - nah. Tough loss for Dugdale I know and my sympathies to him. If the Crewe fans wanted to do it then that was fine by me. But for gods sake, next it will be a players great aunt Wilma. Been better of the Crewe fans had done a one minute silence as we were good at that all through the match.

?!?!?

[h=2]Thread: Adam Dugdale[/h]by David Icke
Replies78Views7,323
[h=3]
icon1.png
Will let everyone sitting round me know about...[/h]
Will let everyone sitting round me know about dugdale and the six minutes.​

Personally I didn't want to join in the clapping. If a footballer had died then fine. But footballers offspring - nah. Tough loss for Dugdale I know and my sympathies to him. If the Crewe fans wanted to do it then that was fine by me. But for gods sake, next it will be a players great aunt Wilma. Been better of the Crewe fans had done a one minute silence as we were good at that all through the match.

Fine. You make your own choice on these things. You didn't. Most other people did. Not sure it really needs analysing afterwards.

A 10 year old kid dying is a tragedy.

I was more than happy to show respect and good to see so many agree, even though many wouldnt have known what was going on.

If it was one of our players you would have agreed.

A 10 year old kid dying is a tragedy.

I was more than happy to show respect and good to see so many agree, even though many wouldnt have known what was going on.

If it was one of our players you would have agreed.

being serious here, i think his son was 10 days old

Ah my mistake, obviously doesnt change anything though. Very sad and whilst the applause does nothing to help it was a nice gesture.

You're a ****.

Ah my mistake, obviously doesnt change anything though. Very sad and whilst the applause does nothing to help it was a nice gesture.

exactly people around me (myself included) stood to clap straight away but dissapointing to see many wouldnt even with the announcer before the game say" please show your respects" or something "in the sixth minute for a player who cant be here"

exactly people around me (myself included) stood to clap straight away but dissapointing to see many wouldnt even with the announcer before the game say" please show your respects" or something "in the sixth minute for a player who cant be here"

I didnt hear an announcement, Im sure most people didnt have a clue what it was about. Still got a good response even so.

Think it was a nice touch that southend fans also joined in with the clapping. It also shows that football is also not all about rivalry.

Many thanks to all that took part, it really was appreciated. Good look in your quest to reach the play offs, I hope you do it.

Many thanks to all that took part, it really was appreciated. Good look in your quest to reach the play offs, I hope you do it.

Many thanks - can't even imagine what Adam and his family are going through. I am a father of a two year old, and couldn't imagine life without him. Hope he heard that the minutes clapping was well observed by the vast majority of the crowd.

Many thanks - can't even imagine what Adam and his family are going through. I am a father of a two year old, and couldn't imagine life without him. Hope he heard that the minutes clapping was well observed by the vast majority of the crowd.

It's a shame Crewe scored around that time really. Would have been nice to have started the clapping without the tail end of Crewe celebrating their goal

You utter prick.

The guys child died FFS.

Can not believe the mods have not deleted this post. David Ickes you are no better than an Internet troll and should be banned from this forum permanently. You obviously have no children, if/when you do you may reflect on how offensive your comments are!!!

Back