• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

miss england uk

She's also Linford Christie's neice, and a 400m runner I believe. She's apparently a very accomplished athlete for her age, and should be representing GB at the next Olympics.

I haven't looked at the photos too much because i'm at work, but if you're all in agreement that she's (to be technical about this) "as rough as old boots" then her other talents must have won it for her.

TBH she is a stonker! She looks like Linford with long hair. But as mentioned before, the PC brigade will be over the moon!

TBH she is a stonker! She looks like Linford with long hair. But as mentioned before, the PC brigade will be over the moon!

I'd imagine the "PC brigade" would more be up in arms at the fact at the beauty contests still happen in this day and age, and before I get abuse, I couldn't give a monkey's uncle.

I'd imagine the "PC brigade" would more be up in arms at the fact at the beauty contests still happen in this day and age, and before I get abuse, I couldn't give a monkey's uncle.

LOL yeah ok!! :Dkeep thinking that!

Miss Bath by a country mile but I'd still do the winner. All very well to come over all moralistic about this but if you picked her up on a night out and she said she wanted to go back to your place and bang your brains out, I'd bet a pound to a piece of **** that all those who said they wouldn't would be up there like a rat up a drainpipe.

I have standards, I am happy to admit that they are just not that high.

It's our version of the US election - pick someone who's obviously not the best candidate on the grounds that they're a _______ (I don't know the right word to use these days). White middle class guilt all the way.

It's our version of the US election - pick someone who's obviously not the best candidate on the grounds that they're a _______ (I don't know the right word to use these days). White middle class guilt all the way.

Anything after George Bush has to be a step in the right direction Rusty.

Has to be truly the worst President of all time.

Fix of the highest order.

for a start, it took me three times looking throught the 'list' of photo's cos i didnt see her as my eyes were caught by better looking lasses.

Miss Oxford for me

user_3431_image1.jpg

Fix? Quite possibly when she only got 10 public votes. For PC purposes? I don't think so, there were several other "ethnically diverse" candidates they could have chosen, all of whom were far fitter.

Besides the aforementioned Miss Bath, these were my faves...

Miss York
user_2885_image1.jpg

Miss East Anglia
user_3484_image1.jpg

Fix? Quite possibly when she only got 10 public votes. For PC purposes? I don't think so, there were several other "ethnically diverse" candidates they could have chosen, all of whom were far fitter.

Were there any birds there in the old burkha? One of them should have lent theirs to Miss Christie.

I would take Dubya over Obama any day of the week.

You know what Rusty, I like you and often agree with much of what you write but we will have to agree to disagree here.

This buffoon Bush didn't even win the election, it was fixed for him in brother Jeb's state where they gave up counting when Gore undoubtedly got more votes.

A straight c student who only got where he was because of Daddy's money, he was a disaster for the USA and the world. He took over a healthy economy from Clinton and left it in the worst state since the 2nd world war. The ******* involved Britain in wars we never needed to be involved in and his legacy to this country are the soldiers who almost daily now arrive back here in body bags.

The fact that Obama is black should not deflect from the fact that he has given people hope. Thank God for him - sad thing is that Jeb Bush may be a candidate next time. Hopefully even the Amercans will not be so stupid as to elect him after the failures of the Presidencies of father George and W. I wouldn't bet against it however.

Back