• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I also got a voicemail from Phil, I dont think it was about renewing season tickets though, it was all a bit vague....
he was muttering on about being at the Rosyln, and I should bring a referee's kit & some knee pads??
(failing that, a Scunthorpe shirt).... and ideally put on a doncaster accent? he also mentioned that he isnt waiting around in the cold for another 20 minutes this time?

It sounded all a bit dodgy to me!... So i sent the Mrs instead. :smile:

I was surprised that I didn't receive a call this summer when I didn't renew. Not necessarily a call from Phil Brown urging me to renew (would you buy a second hand car from him?), but more to see why a long standing season ticket holder I wasn't renewing.

Businesses are usually a bit keener to make existing customers return.

Why didn't you renew?

My voicemail was a bit weird too. He left a message asking what formation and players we should employ against Burton on Monday! (reaches for tin hat!)

I just had a call from the club. I think it was Ron's wife. Can't be 100% sure it was her but she whispered in a sexy voice that the blonde lothario was away on business and she liked the look of me on snapchat. I am about to head on over to her gaff for a mug of tea, a couple of garibaldi biscuits and bit of "how's your father".

Quick check:

String vest? Check
Clean Y-fronts? Erm, sort of, fresh on last night after the strip wash
Splash of BRUT? Of course!
Packet of 3? Well two left and I am sure the expiry date on 1993 is for information only?

Ron's missus is a right one. She threw me down, had her way, made me renew my season ticket and slung me out without a mug of tea or garibaldi. I did feel a bit weird as I had to wear a Bon Jovi style wig and baffle her with business pillow talk.

Had another call last night, missed it but got a VM. It was a recorded message from PB just to tell me the season ticket renewal would be with me this week and he values every fan and their input at games. Thought it was rather nice actually

I had a voicemail from Barrett asking whether we'll be playing 2 centre backs or 3, on Monday ?

Just had a phonecall from Mohsni, asking if I knew where they'd hidden the scissors! :omg:

Had a call from Barry Corr. Said he had the hump because they had left him all on his own at the top of the office, with no support from those in the middle at all.

Had a call from Barry Corr. Said he had the hump because they had left him all on his own at the top of the office, with no support from those in the middle at all.

Yeah, but who gives a monkeys what Cambridge do to Barry. He can always have a lay down in their treatment room.

Back