• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mk's Glasgow's and Southminsters Divert Thread

Cricko

I am sure she wore Pink knickers...

Over to you chaps ..:finger: :p

I would like to know how I have been associated with the MK and Glaswegian love fest......

The Southminster ONE is innocent...free the Southminster ONE....

And accused of "lurking"....wheres the respect.......booooo

flan!!!!!!!

018.jpg

Dear Sir,

I came on Shrimperzone to discuss the merits of Bart Gremlin vs Darril Floy Haven and what do I find but a collection of nonsense posts, scantily clad women and some swearwords that I haven't heard since I scrubbed the latrines in Suez with a toothbrush.
I am outraged and will now start supporting Leyton Orient as the Johnny Stokes chap seems to be a upstanding member of the Empire and has never commented on the chesticles of a half-naked lady or said any swears such as b*ll*cks, ****, **** or bugger.

Yours in purple anger,

Brigadier Major General Smythe Crickson. (Mrs).

Dear Sir,

I came on Shrimperzone to discuss the merits of Bart Gremlin vs Darril Floy Haven and what do I find but a collection of nonsense posts, scantily clad women and some swearwords that I haven't heard since I scrubbed the latrines in Suez with a toothbrush.
I am outraged and will now start supporting Leyton Orient as the Johnny Stokes chap seems to be a upstanding member of the Empire and has never commented on the chesticles of a half-naked lady or said any swears such as b*ll*cks, ****, **** or bugger.

Yours in purple anger,

Brigadier Major General Smythe Crickson. (Mrs).

Mr Cricko will be sitting looking very smugly saying to himself "see, I just knew that would happen".....no encouragement needed..

While thinking...."hmmm the meals on wheels lady is late today"

Back