• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mock Exams

Hazey

Director
Continuing this GCSE mock exam week today, oh the joy.
Also have a actual science GCSE today, getting up was oh so easy this morning :cry: :D

Continuing this GCSE mock exam week today, oh the joy.
Also have a actual science GCSE today, getting up was oh so easy this morning :cry: :D

Those were the days......

CSE's and "O" Levels in my day though

:rolleyes: Turn up, get your name right, get an A.

For my RE mock exam, it was a 4 hr exam :minger: turned up put my name on the paper and put I don't believe in god, still got 4% for it :finger: spent the next 3hrs and 50 mins sleeping :p

I have a 3 hour exam on the joys of Public Admin and the Government this time next week. Looking forward to it.

For my RE mock exam, it was a 4 hr exam :minger: turned up put my name on the paper and put I don't believe in god, still got 4% for it :finger: spent the next 3hrs and 50 mins sleeping :p

RE was a great lesson....we used to throw pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, etc across to the opposite side of the class. Just had to be careful not to wake the teacher tho.....she werent all there and was probably older than Cricko.

It got a bit much when someone put a table behind the door so she couldnt get in the classroom so she had to walk round and use the other door. In the meantime the table was moved back and we were all sitting nicely behaved....:angel:

Don't add credence to my sweeping statement on how lax the youth of today are :rolleyes:

I'm sure you all work jolly hard on your cultural studies assignments...... Guardian magazine, scissors, Pritt Stick, glitter.....

Don't add credence to my sweeping statement on how lax the youth of today are :rolleyes:

I'm sure you all work jolly hard on your cultural studies assignments...... Guardian magazine, scissors, Pritt Stick, glitter.....

You forgot the dried pasta.

Blimey, you took RE as a GCSE? Do you like punishment or something?!? :eek: ;)

Blimey, you took RE as a GCSE? Do you like punishment or something?!? :eek: ;)

If they overhuld the subject and made it more then just monoatheism with a little bit of anything else , it might be intresting (its basiclly History/Philosophy with more stories, i mean come on who could make that dull and boring when you learn about the Great battles of the Hindu God's The Norse fighting the Giants of Nephilum and Sutur, The battles of the Crusades, the massive soap opera of the Egyptian and Greek gods (if it moves have sex with it , if it complains smite it (thats Greeks btw(Jehova learnt a lot from them ;) )

Oh wait thats right ......

Sigh

You say this, I'm at Uni on the Sports Campus that does the Sports Science degrees and the PE Teaching courses.

My flatmate who's on the QTS PE Teaching Degree had a marked assignment last year which accounted for 50% of his grade for that module. What did he have to do?

Make a poster.

No, Seriously... Make a poster.

My ex's mate did a study of the cultural significance of Eastenders v Corrie.... I'm at uni today at the full time students (18/19/20) do little more than **** about with their mobiles, giggling like girls, and then ask the lecturer for an extension to their assignments.....

They expect to walk out of here with a 2:2 and into a 30K a year job..... More like into the McDonalds burger flipping section....

Just did 4 A-Level exams, 2 maths, 1 accounting, 1 computing.

Not too hard, revision isn't fun so didn't do much of that.

My ex's mate did a study of the cultural significance of Eastenders v Corrie.... I'm at uni today at the full time students (18/19/20) do little more than **** about with their mobiles, giggling like girls, and then ask the lecturer for an extension to their assignments.....

They expect to walk out of here with a 2:2 and into a 30K a year job..... More like into the McDonalds burger flipping section....

Me & the Mrs were discussing academia the other day & we reckon getting A Levels (or "Higher" in her case) when we were 18 was harder and more intense than people walking out of uni with 2:2's is today.

Hence, why I fancy going back to uni to retrain when finances allow :p

Back