• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not have a great game at all and his body language was poor. He got subbed and did not shake Benyon's hand went straight down the tunnel whilst stopping to point at home fans with gesture that looked like come down here and have a go if you want!

He hasnt played weel the last 2 matches but at least he shows commitment and passion when playing for the team. The home fans were giving him grief all game

He was poor today, but I didn't think it was a foul that lead to their goal and his frustration boiled ovet

People have to get out of this "Moshni tries and has passion" crap. I didn't go today, but on Tuesday he kept arguing with Timlin because he was all over the pitch, Timlin told him to stick in his position (was right wing at the time) as when we won the ball back Bilel was at CB or LB or CM therefore no outlet or support for Dicko.

Yes the boy has talent, but if he keeps jeopardising the game plan (yes I know the game plan is utter ***** currently, but the principle still stands) because he wants to show "passion" and chase everything down it doesn't help. The whole attitude issue gets on my nerves too, I really really can't see him having a positive effect on morale within the dressing room.

For me he should be starting on the bench anyway, Martin and hall to start in a 442 and Bilel works fantastically as an impact sub as has been proven in the past.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tujt3a

Although he's nuts I have to feel for him playing out of position, for me I'd rather him up top he certainly isn't a winger!

If he's in the team it should be at centre half. He may be a liability, but having kept 2 clean sheets since October(?) its a chance worth taking. Move Barker to left back - I know he's not got the pace for it, but he'll be better than Prosser or Gilbert.

If he's in the team it should be at centre half. He may be a liability, but having kept 2 clean sheets since October(?) its a chance worth taking. Move Barker to left back - I know he's not got the pace for it, but he'll be better than Prosser or Gilbert.

At last a man with sense!

He did not have a great game at all and his body language was poor. He got subbed and did not shake Benyon's hand went straight down the tunnel whilst stopping to point at home fans with gesture that looked like come down here and have a go if you want!

I wouldn't be happy if I were subbed for a striker who hasn't scored a League goal for over a year. Even Blair's got one (admittedly just the one) more recently.

Chaps

Bilel is a fantastic player, definitely the ability to play in the championship. He is passsionate, but he has to control his temper and learn a little about sportsman ship. I think he's a terrific asset to have on the pitch, but as a CB, and someone to stick up front in the final 15 to cause a bit of chaos.

x

Mohsni in new bust up

BILEL Mohsni was involved in yet another bust-up with his Southend United team-mates and opposition supporters at Morecambe on Saturday.

More...

Last seen getting a train back to Southend, after the game Saturday.

Whether he has now packed his bags and gone home to France is unconfirmed, but heavily rumoured.

I was very vocal in my criticism of Bil after Oldham, but if he is getting his head down and putting in a shift whilst others are getting up to all sorts then i for one don't blame him for getting the hump and sodding off

Broken_club.com :sad:

I was very vocal in my criticism of Bil after Oldham, but if he is getting his head down and putting in a shift whilst others are getting up to all sorts then i for one don't blame him for getting the hump and sodding off

Broken_club.com :sad:

Normally agree with most of your posts, but I think this one is right off the mark.

So Mohsni can have multiple infractions, but as soon as someone else does he ****s off sulking. No chance, the team have been forced to forgive him time and time again, he has no right to sod off and sulk when his team mates cross the line. He more than anyone should be forgiving, given the number of times Luggy has put him before the team.

Obviously this is assuming Friday night team roast is the reason he's had yet another paddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back