• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for MM,

Ron’s sent him to a gun fight armed with a butter knife.

Stop pratting about Ron, pay the money and get the embargo lifted.

I blame our chairman 100% for the shambolic situation we are in. The embargo must be lifted within the next week, and at least 3 players brought in. If not then even a management team of Klopp and Pep couldn’t save us.

I think this post heading should be changed to Martin out! Tho I will say this MM does seem out of his depth bit, why he keeps playing badship upfront I never know. Iv accepted now we are down so it doesn't matter who they bring in, probably wouldn't do any better with current circumstances they are working with.

Will repeat what I said a month ago.

It doesn't matter who is in charge if Ron is still chairman. It won't change a thing. We still won't be able to get players in, we still won't be able to register Hart or Akinola. It will juat be an added coat to the club.

Until Ron ****s off we're doomed

Luggy done it, so I will repeat also, MM is dog ****.

How many more managers are you going to blame, Brown didn’t care about the club, Bond useless, Campbell enough said now MM out of his depth just a few reactions from posters in the past
I can only imagine if AB or Maher had got the role what replies would have said
End of the day they are not bad managers, but RM has only one vision now and whoever comes in will be stuffed. One day the embargo will be over but no one trusts a word he says, so stick with who we have and pray next season we have a club and a platform to consolidate

If MM had full access to the players he wants and was able to bring in players etc. Presumably Ron is giving him this horse **** about embargo being lifted so I do not blame him yet - lift embargo and if he carries on losing the yes he has to go! We have been in free fall for 2.5 years and MM hasn't been here that long but Ron has!

Simply RM will not sack himself.

He never appears to take responsibility for his failings that translate in to our clubs failings.

It's the fault of the Council, of British Land, of Futures, of Sainsburys, of Phil Brown, of Chris Powell, of Kevin Bond (he may be right on that one), of Sol Campbell, of HMRC, of the fans and next it will be Molesley's fault.

There is one person to blame.

Con Rons A Virus

Luggy done it, so I will repeat also, MM is dog ****.

Please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, tell me you're not comparing MM's situation to Luggy's. MM hasn't been perfect and has made some mistakes. Who doesn't? But with the **** he has to put up with, those mistakes get highlighted all the more. Until that embargo is lifted and he's able to get in the players he wants (not ones who are 5rh or 6th on his priority list, of they're even on the list in the first place), I find it very difficult to condemn him too much. We can't keep changing managers and paying off contracts. It would be a short-term, plaster-style fix and I wouldn't back anybody to get more out of this squad right now. Somebody needs to be given the chance to build something here.

You’re all mad. All the signs are there that we will be fine once MM has the tools at his disposal to do the job.

I am confident that:

- the embargo will be lifted
- Akinola, Hart and K Taylor will be in the team in the next week or so
- we will strengthen further in January
- we will not be relegated
- we will be a different prospect next season with MM at the helm and some people on here will be a lot quieter than they are at present

Call me mad if you like, but that is not fantasy - it is optimistic but also realistic.

You’re all mad. All the signs are there that we will be fine once MM has the tools at his disposal to do the job.

I am confident that:

- we will be a different prospect next season with MM at the helm and some people on here will be a lot quieter than they are at present

Call me mad if you like, but that is not fantasy - it is optimistic but also realistic.
Spaceman spliff more like

Think it’s time to face relegation, it’s not MM fault at all, his not been given funds by RM and his not been able to do his job 100% because of restrictions, I really feel sorry for him as well, 75% of the players ain’t good enough, we ain’t gonna get a run going, well not one that’s going to get us enough points as well as other teams going on bad runs as well, we are in too deep now so I’m just looking forward to going to the away games next season at national league grounds as we will have a big following.

Frankly I cant MM being sacked although he could walk if embargo isn't lifted any time soon.I cant believe that RM will let this drift on for much longer as he needs to give him a fighting chance to get us out of this mess.God forbid if we get cut off adrift from the rest and no chance of staying up it could get very ugly with demonstrations against RM.

I am confident that:

You are mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back