• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morecambe fans

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Your a joke trying to throw stones at our coach - wernt so mouthy when you or approached

New entry in the scum breeding scum fans morecambe - I hope a comet hits your ground and ruins your gay ***** club

I had a quick drive round Morecambe. It's the Canvey Island of the north.

Bit Harsh on Canvey!!!

They were mouthy little tw**s who ran off when we went to discuss throwing techniques with them.

Stewards were about as much worth as a Jim 'll fix it badge on Ebay!

Your a joke trying to throw stones at our coach - wernt so mouthy when you or approached

New entry in the scum breeding scum fans morecambe - I hope a comet hits your ground and ruins your gay ***** club
Very cowardly thing too do.Bloody idiots.

As i left the ground back to the coach could see the little idiots with stones waiting to stone the coaches. But fair play to scott for confronting them they soon shot off.!

I like the inference that they were not quite managing to throw the stones...... If we have to play there again next season(and I pray we don't), perhaps we should plan for a post match missile throwing contest before we leave their little ground.

I think we should leave this one. After all do they even have electricity up there? I feel for them, being northen n'all

They were behind the coach/car park fence I.e. outside the ground and about 10 years old.

Well, being that's the case then Morecambe should be having a word with their local constabulary and they should be giving the little oiks a hard time. It's not on. Doesn't anyone remember that awful coach journey our players had - I think from Orient - where the coach had a window broken and poor old Alf Bielby got hurt?

Well, being that's the case then Morecambe should be having a word with their local constabulary and they should be giving the little oiks a hard time. It's not on. Doesn't anyone remember that awful coach journey our players had - I think from Orient - where the coach had a window broken and poor old Alf Bielby got hurt?

No, but I do remember coach I was on getting bricked at Hull

I remember a group of 10 year olds throwing stones at us at Darlington. It was hard not to laugh at it all. No point making a complaint, we were going home to central heating and a job!

Also, our bus got bricked at Canvey away - again, not worth a complaint, as we needed the air conditioning. It was sweltering on that bus,

Back