• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morning trains to London....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,15:00)]I think you'll find it's an amalgamation of Daws Heath / Thundersley / Benfleet / Canvey that are the worst slappers around, constantly texting EACH OTHER about their sexual conquests with Wayne in some supermarket car park.
Bloody hell no wonder BenfleetShrimp does not have the time for SZFC, if he is busy every night of the week!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,13:07)]Kenny, I get the train at 7am every day, and I have fondly christened it the "Munter Express" due to the lack of nice looking females.
Even the Benfleet Slapper Brigade are rough at that time in the morning.
I've concluded that at that time of the morning the Benfleet/Canvrey mish mash are still applying their 3rd layer of orange makeup and putting on their moody gold.
smile.gif

Didn't see a bad bit of talent on the way home and she got off at Laindon, but I deduct two points for her being a little bit ginger

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 31 2004,14:54)]Stratford vs Barking - Hmmmm maybe we both forget those
Shenfield vs Upminster & West Horndon - 1-0 (agg 1-0)
Billericay vs Laindon & Basildon - 1-0 (agg 2-0)
Wickford vs Pitsea - 0-0 though both sides nearly got an og (agg 2-0)
Rayleigh vs Benfleet for Pikey Island - 1-0 (agg 3-0)
Hockley vs Leigh-on-Sea - 0-1 (agg 3-1)
Rochford vs Chalkwell - 0-1 (agg 3-2)
Prittlewell vs Westcliff - 0-0 (agg 3-2)
Southend Victoria vs Southend Central 1-0 (agg 4-2)

Obviously anything E of Southend Central doesn't count as it is mostly Deliverance country.
Genius and all true.

Post of the day surely?

biggrin.gif

Back