• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Did anyone hear the mad Frenchman on Talksport this evening. He was going on about trying to find a Prem or Championship club for next season. Went on about time at Wet Spam and Ipshite and knows that this is the level he should be playing at. One word DELUDED!

Don't care where Mohsni ends up. Most likely be League 1 at best with his attitude and temperament issues.

Why has Luton been the one mentioned recently then? He may just have the capability to play at a higher level, but mentally he'd be screwed.

Gutted missed that.Surely the old bill are on him now after putting Mr Timlin away for perjury??Didn't he take some of his points?

bilel cant even drive can he ?

He was interviewed on SSN when he went up to Forest for a trial but Mcgleish got sacked so he was turned away. They did the usual interview in the car and he was driving a smart merc. Not a cheap on either.

Probably rented it to make himself look the real deal. Seen him in a Clio sport before.

Yes, had the Clio originally but upgraded to the Merc towards the end of his time with us.

If I was a league manager (be that Division 2, 3, or 4) and I had a reasonable budget (that removes quite a few clubs) and had a penchant for a little flutter, then I would take a chance on Bilel on as short a contract as possible but with the option to extend if it goes well .....

..... however I suspect Bilel will be needing the car to trolley around the country to as many trials as possible. His agent must have the patience of a saint/buddha/deity*

* delete as applicable

I was speaking to AB today & we was talking about Southend stuff in general & Wembley etc, general view of Monshi from other pros & coaches is the bloke is a madman & he coming back to us last season made us into a laughing stock, I got the impression many people wouldn't be happy with him as a teammate!!

he said its really sad cos 5/6 years ago we were viewed as the lower league to beat.

AB is a top bloke!

Back