• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Most annoying posts?

Robbo

South Upper miserabilist
Posters on here appear to get wound up about a whole variety of things - particularly at the moment!

My question is: what, for you, has been the most annoying/pointless post/poster of recent times?

As a starter, I'd put forward the guy who got really wound up by the supposed unprofessionalism of the Bluebelles as he was a professional dancer or something like that!

Any other offers?

Posters on here appear to get wound up about a whole variety of things - particularly at the moment!

My question is: what, for you, has been the most annoying/pointless post/poster of recent times?

As a starter, I'd put forward the guy who got really wound up by the supposed unprofessionalism of the Bluebelles as he was a professional dancer or something like that!

Any other offers?

this and you

Any other offers?

The way that it's going, looks like you have walked both categories, well done!

Irate Ian can be particularly irritating with his continued belief that RM is a member of the Lizard Man Cult, placed here on Earth to bring down all that is SUFC.

Irate Ian can be particularly irritating with his continued belief that RM is a member of the Lizard Man Cult, placed here on Earth to bring down all that is SUFC.

Irate Ian is annoying because he quotes himself and i just get really confuzzed

I tell you what gets me annoyed.

I look at Pubey's rate of greens he's amassed and wonder how this can be when he has been banned at times.
I mean,i wouldn't give green to someone who's been on the ban list just out of principle:madman:

I have a Uni lecturer who references himself at least 20 times in every lecture and insists that we should probably buy his books rather than loan them because he references them so often and they will compound the assignment.

I too think he is a prick.

I tell you what gets me annoyed.

I look at Pubey's rate of greens he's amassed and wonder how this can be when he has been banned at times.
I mean,i wouldn't give green to someone who's been on the ban list just out of principle:madman:

I really wouldn't get worried about other people's rep ratings. Unless your name is Yoda, life's too short.

I really wouldn't get worried about other people's rep ratings. Unless your name is Yoda, life's too short.

Everything worries me at the moment.Keeping my job,will the wife get another job,immigration,my real name being Yoda and lastly Pubey getting all those greens.

Oh no.Just realised i've greened him by mistake:nope:

;);)

id like to include all of dave webbs brain's posts particualy the ones where his "wit" kills threads.

Should Scannell be given a run in the team

Last edited:

That was Mr Gilbo. Although in his defence he said that it was his brother who was annoyed.

All the 'We should buy this guy threads'

Or the freds were no1 spelz anyting propally!

Back