• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most despised woman

scrounger

Duncan Goodhew
We've had thread on women from soaps you would like to snake. We've had threads on other fit women. We've also had threads on most despised country.

So who is your most despised woman?

I have a list of a few that really annoy me. Apart from the obvious such as Miss Goody that have been in the news recently, anyone have a really random woman that they just cannot stand?

I really cannot stand Jessica Simpson and after watching Sweet Sixteen on MTV, any spoilt little American brat.

'Dr' Gillian McKeith. Sour-faced, ****-inspecting, patronising bitch.

Good call. If "you are what you eat" then she must eat a lot of moaning old mingers!

I'm going to have to go for Natasha Kaplinsky or Kate Silverton. I just cannot stand their smug falseness. Also Georgie Thompson off SSN really bothers me, just cannot understand why a bird with a voice deeper than the average male's is attractive!

What about that new bitch on eastenders~ that shirley thing.
Jeez, like a communal dockers plaything.
That Shirley;-
char_shirleycarter.jpg

...What on earth was Jimmy doing marrying that after having Steph up the alleyway in Brighton eh?
And why'd he change his name to Kevin.

If that Shirley came up to me and asked for a pint and a quickie in the bogs I think i'd dream about the day of a menage a trois with Pat and Big Mo.

Also Georgie Thompson off SSN really bothers me, just cannot understand why a bird with a voice deeper than the average male's is attractive!

What?! What madness is this?!

Georgie is all that gets me through the afternoon. She's a pocket-sized beauty, a husky-voiced nymph, a seething pot of sensuality.

I'd give all that I have and all that I will ever have, for just one night with Georgie.

What?! What madness is this?!

Georgie is all that gets me through the afternoon. She's a pocket-sized beauty, a husky-voiced nymph, a seething pot of sensuality.

I'd give all that I have and all that I will ever have, for just one night with Georgie.

Slipper, where does Georgie rank compared to Di Stewart?

Slipper, where does Georgie rank compared to Di Stewart?

Di is the kind of girl you can introduce to your mum, the kind of girl who'll appear in the doorway, clad only in one of your workshirts, beckoning you back to bed with a perfectly manicured finger.

Georgie is the kind of girl who would get you all drunk on shots of sambucca, nick your fags and then take you home. You'd fall in love with her, but love isn't want Georgie wants. She wants quick kicks and cheap thrills. She'll evenutally leave you for a thoroughly unsuitable man with a motorbike.

Firestorm?

Wash your mouth out, you cannot compare the Princess of SSN with that old bint (I had to wonder if she's had "the snip" on more than one occasion - HUGE, HUGE hands!)

Whoa cowboy! I'm only asking Slipper for his views!

Georgie would be well behind Di Stewart and the lovely Alex Hammond (whose husband *allegedly* cheated on her with a man!) in my SSN rankings.

Nice to see a 'most despised woman' thread has morphed in to a 'SSN bird you'd most like to do' thread :D

Wash your mouth out, you cannot compare the Princess of SSN with that old bint (I had to wonder if she's had "the snip" on more than one occasion - HUGE, HUGE hands!)

:eek:

If this was the 17th century, I'd challenge you to a duel.

Tell me that when she ****s her head to one side and says, "join us...after the break," you don't feel your heart skip a beat?

Tell me that when she sits quietly next to her co-anchor, that you can't look in her eyes and know that she's busy planning her next threesome, or thinking about seducing the work experience boy, or maybe even the make-up girl.

She's raw sex, that woman. Raw sex.

I like to think that I could tame her. In truth I'd just be another casualty, forced to roam the earth with her legions of discarded, gimlet-eyed ex-lovers.

The things I would do, Glasgow. The things I would do.

Back