• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mr Tilson - Foul mouthed!

Steve doesn't mix his words. He just told BBC Essex that the reason Kevin Maher didn't come on was because "he had the ****s!" He was apparently on the toilet about 9 times today. I'd certainly avoid the bog on the team coach!

haha thats hilarious!! (not for poor kev that is tho...)

we were wondering where he was during the warm up before kick off and i thought maybe he had been dropped...but then his name came up on the screen as a sub... my missus said he must be in the toilet and i said surely not for that long (15 mins had passed)...turns out she was right and i owe her an apology :D

Maher didnt warm up before the game at all but saw him on the bench which I thought was weird.

Gilbert was warming up but failed a fitness test before the game.

Well, if Maher doesn't recover fully in time for Saturday's game, expect him to be making some uncharacteristic runs.

Lets hope they don't over-use the spinklers on Saturday , wouldn't want KK to leave any skid marks ....:eek:

Well a Forest fan did say to me that Southend always play dire here.

Is it any wonder with all that loose passing and sloppy marking ? - pity 'cos it was game we really couldn't afford two loos :rolleyes:

Back