• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Just to remind you all that the Trust will once again have their pavilion at this Years MTBD where you can Join up or renew your Memberships.
We will be selling our new 'Legends' shirt along with the 'Official' FDC celebrating SUFC's Centenary, which you can get signed by the players during an autograph signing session at the Trust Stand between 1 & 2 pm.
Also on sale will be our full range of Merchandise including the new League 1 Champions Badge, and if you spend over £5 on Merchandise you will receive a free gift.
There will also be a Raffle with a DVD PLayer, Sufc Match Tickets and a CD/Radio as prizes.
And we will be running the Beat The Wall Competion once again, where for £1 you can try to score a goal and win a signed SUFC Football, also several of the SUFC First Team will be having a go to raise money for their favourite charities. All entrants will receive a stick of Trust Rock

What time is everything going on tomorrow?

Does anyone know the order of events?

Obviously signing is 1-2, as stated above.

Thanks

Cannot see many turning up,Hot, but Thunder storms I hear.. shame really...

Im not big on Friendly or Warm up games whatever they are called or meet the players day but good luck...

Looking forward to the big Kick off next Saturday.. with 10,000 other mad SHRIMPERS

Never lose the Faith

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ July 29 2006,14:26)]What time is everything going on tomorrow?

Does anyone know the order of events?

Obviously signing is 1-2, as stated above.

Thanks
I'll be doing beat the wall at 12ish

Bring along your autograph book

wink.gif

Anyone know all the names on the back of the legends t-shirt. I can't make them all out.

Yates,Collymore,u,Best,h,e,crown,moody pountney,sansome,tilson,butler,cadette,d

Shrimpers Trust shop - shirts

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SteveYatesSocks @ July 30 2006,08:02)]Anyone know all the names on the back of the legends t-shirt. I can't make them all out.

Yates,Collymore,u,Best,h,e,crown,moody pountney,sansome,tilson,butler,cadette,d

Shrimpers Trust shop - shirts
I think I can answer this one...  
wink.gif

Front:

LEGENDS

100 NOT OUT

Back:

LEGENDS

YATES
          COLLYMORE
    McDONOUGH