• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Music article writing for my website.

Onion_Bag_Dave

YEELLLOOOWWWSSS
Hello,

Have asked a few times before and a couple of you have contributed.

But I run a music promotion and networking businesses/website.

Just wondering if any of you would like to contribute some musical stories/articles/opinions etc to www.musicgaff.com.

Can be as long or as short as you want. Even just a photograph from an old gig.

Drop me a PM on here if you fancy it.

Cheers
Dave

What sort of thing are you after ? - I have had a couple of brief meetings with a couple of pop stars - with anecdotal background (not very exciting).

I read one of your articles and feel I should point out that there are two l's in Phil Collins.

Last edited:
What sort of thing are you after ? - I have had a couple of brief meetings with a couple of pop stars - with anecdotal background (not very exciting).

Anything that you fancy writing about really, people write a wide range of types of articles on many musical subjects, something like meeting pop stars would be really good. Email over to info@musicgaff.com.

:)

I like the Tea Time Sessions, good idea. I'll be keeping an eye out for Youth Club, they're good.

I'd like to write a 5,000 word thesis on why "Push" by Bros should be adopted as the saviour of the world's economy issues.

I'll do it at a rate of £5 per word.

Back