• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The General

The Mouse (*)
Now Stanley is out of the question. Who do i change my picture too ...!?

Kev

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 26 2003,11:49)]how about you scoring a goal for SZ ?
wink.gif
Would be nice, wouldn't it ...

Too much covering/defending at the moment to worry about scoring but it would be nice if i had a game in a role with less responsibility and having a few shots a la Freddie, Scholesy (of old) etc ... !

Kev

tounge.gif

V.funny chaps, very funny ...
wink.gif

Lee. Got the PM but i can't send you one back. Send me your email address and il reply there ...

Cheerz

Kev

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 26 2003,12:04)]you need to change part of your signature after Saturday - remember?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>LOL&#33; Get done at snooker Gen?&#33;</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Nov. 26 2003,12:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 26 2003,12:04)]you need to change part of your signature after Saturday - remember?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>LOL&#33; Get done at snooker Gen?&#33;</span>
No ... pool&#33;

I&#39;ve changed it and email sent (probably not the answer you were looking for ;
smile.gif
: ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 26 2003,12:12)]hardly a flukey victory Kev............know your angles and doubles sunshine
wink.gif
... you forgot to mention how you also know the angles when you clip your balls, onto mine and then for yours to go in ...

Kev

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 26 2003,12:13)]Kev, remind me to show you how to play pool properly next home game
wink.gif
Doubt it will be open for the Lincoln FA Cup game but if you go to the LDV game on the 9th i&#39;l play you then ...

Anyone going to go try the South Upper on the 9th&#33;? I know the Yoofs will go in there so everyone is welcome to join us.

GNH: Whats your seaso seat? We&#39;ll try to get some tickets near you and Scriv ...

Cheerz

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 26 2003,12:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 26 2003,12:13)]Kev, remind me to show you how to play pool properly next home game
wink.gif
Doubt it will be open for the Lincoln FA Cup game but if you go to the LDV game on the 9th i&#39;l play you then ...

Anyone going to go try the South Upper on the 9th&#33;? I know the Yoofs will go in there so everyone is welcome to join us.

GNH: Whats your seaso seat? We&#39;ll try to get some tickets near you and Scriv ...

Cheerz

Kev
Will do

Durera is getting tickets for himself, me and VS in the South Upper....

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>And I suppose I&#39;d better make another appearance in the Spread?&#33; Rack &#39;em up Gen, I am Mr. Fluke...</span>

Cool.

If anyone wants tickets see the Travel area on SZ as thats the best place for it ...

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 26 2003,12:24)][
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>And they're on the way now - Row E wherever that may be? And yes, VS, I got the student discount
wink.gif

Not sure of the prices yet though, it all came to £30 something, Off the of of my head it's £9 for adults to the LDV games, so I'm presuming half price for the discount? Whatever, I'll let you know when they arrive - and you can buy me a couple of drinks before the game
wink.gif
! Although! Not quite as much consumption as Yeovil will take place!</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Nov. 26 2003,12:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 26 2003,12:24)][
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>And they're on the way now - Row E wherever that may be? And yes, VS, I got the student discount  
wink.gif

Not sure of the prices yet though, it all came to £30 something, Off the of of my head it's £9 for adults to the LDV games, so I'm presuming half price for the discount? Whatever, I'll let you know when they arrive - and you can buy me a couple of drinks before the game  
wink.gif
 ! Although! Not quite as much consumption as Yeovil will take place!</span>
They are £10 and £5 aren't they?

What block are they in?

Back