• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My dads iPod

Evening chaps!

Bought an iPod touch a while ago and already had a nano. My dad bought my nano off me for £70.00 respectively, but he didn't like the songs I had on there. So, last night I got rid of the songs for him, and this afternoon we connected the iPod to the other computer, with his songs stored on Windows Media Player. We synced the music from WMP, but when you disconnect the iPod and search for music on there nothing comes up. However, it says on the computer that there are songs on there.

This is where you come in. After about 4 hours we both have given up; does anybody know what to do?

Greenage is up for grabs to anyone who helps out.

Thanks,
Dan / Dave

Evening chaps!

Bought an iPod touch a while ago and already had a nano. My dad bought my nano off me for £70.00 respectively, but he didn't like the songs I had on there. So, last night I got rid of the songs for him, and this afternoon we connected the iPod to the other computer, with his songs stored on Windows Media Player. We synced the music from WMP, but when you disconnect the iPod and search for music on there nothing comes up. However, it says on the computer that there are songs on there.

This is where you come in. After about 4 hours we both have given up; does anybody know what to do?

Thanks,
Dan / Dave

You need to convert the files into mp3 or m4a files, ipod's don't recognise wma files

When you copied the music onto your computer thru windows media, you must have had licensing option still switched on

Evening chaps!

Thanks,
Dan / Dave
That is where you are going wrong Dave. you need one of these state of the art media players....if you can not find one, Cricko has a few left over in his garage on the back seat of his dodgy old merc!!!

sonywalkman.jpg

I hear there is a high quality MP3 player in the zone xmas raffle. Maybe you should get yourself some tickets and see if you are lucky enough to win it....;)

Back