• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Dutch southend united flag

Ado Den Haag

Hey guys! My name is Kay and I live in The Hague. My fav teams in NL are Ado Den Haag and Fc Eindhoven.

I decided to create a flag to educate the dutch football goers to Southend united!

flag.jpg

Its going around the country with me all next year :D

People are now getting interested in southend!

Good man nice to see a bit of oversea's promotion for the club!

Good work ado....whats your association with the mighty shrimpers then....?

I lived in southend but moved to the netherlands.

Thanks guys!

Sadly everyone knows about Essex girls here! So I always get the Essex girl joke :P

I lived in southend but moved to the netherlands.

Thanks guys!

Sadly everyone knows about Essex girls here! So I always get the Essex girl joke :P

LOL! Everytime I go on holiday if I ever meet any foreign people and say I am from Essex, they always mention about Essex Girls.

Excellent. Football is a family sport nowadays.

Trust me, you wouldnt take your child to Ado Den haag.

This flag will be coming with me to a few southend matches :p

I plan on certainly going to leeds away:angel: I can then drap it across the stand seeing as I couldnt put it up at roots hall :mad:

@David Essex

I ave followed the blues since i was a young shrimper & I try to go to some Southend games, but seriously its a joke the ammount it costs to get to Southend!

Last edited:
Trust me, you wouldnt take your child to Ado Den haag.

This flag will be coming with me to a few southend matches :p

I plan on certainly going to leeds away:angel: I can then drap it across the stand seeing as I couldnt put it up at roots hall :mad:

Why couldn't you?

I will be at Leeds away can't wait! Missed both Leeds away games last season.

one of the board moderators lives in Den Haag, i think that's who his on about!

Correct. I think Dave thought it was me winding people up, however afraid not this time!

If you ever see anyone wearing an SUFC shirt about Den Haag, you should introduce yourself, I can't imagine there are many of us here....

Leeds was a real disappointment last season....was really expecting a great day out ...apart from the Billy statue the ground is very dated....

Correct. I think Dave thought it was me winding people up, however afraid not this time!

If you ever see anyone wearing an SUFC shirt about Den Haag, you should introduce yourself, I can't imagine there are many of us here....

Another Hagenees :angel:

There isnt many of us here, your right!

Nike have screwed up the southend shirt so it doesnt really get noticed!

Back