• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My Dutch southend united flag

Great flag, well done for spreading the word of our Beloved team.:D

Hi, Ado Den Haag.

You only joined today and you have more positive rep than me. :(

A new southend song for you guys!

De keeper van col ewe
van col ewe
van col ewe
De keeper van col ewe die heeft en dildo in zijn maak!
Hij heeft en
Hij heeft en
Dildo in zijn maak!

you dont want to know the translation :D

Sounds interesting! translate it for us Einstein!

Ado Den Haag, I'm guessing you won't be able to post the translation on the forum as it looks very rude, but PM me instead! :D

A new southend song for you guys!

De keeper van col ewe
van col ewe
van col ewe
De keeper van col ewe die heeft en dildo in zijn maak!
Hij heeft en
Hij heeft en
Dildo in zijn maak!

you dont want to know the translation :D

I take it dildo doesn't need translating? :D

The keeper of col ewe of col ewe of col ewe the keeper of col ewe which has and dildo in its makes! He has and he has and Dildo in its make!

This is the translation according to the southend airport translator !!

The keeper of col ewe
of col ewe
of col ewe
The Keeper of col ewe
He has a dildo up his ****
He has a
He has a
Dildo up his ****!

This song was sang earlier this season to the Ado Den Haag goalkeepers ex girlfriend posted on the internet her doing him up the **** with a dildo (sorry didnt know how to word it) and this song has been sang about goalkeepers in the Netherlands ever since!

The goalkeeper is Stefan Postma and this video was even shown on the news :D

Thanks to Ado Den Haag for sending this but heres the proper translation:

The keeper of col ewe
of col ewe
of col ewe
The keeper of Col ewe
He has a dildo up his ****
He has
He has
He has a dildo up his ****!

Edit, Ado Den Haag, beat me. :P

Well ADO and Einstein, there are more Shrimpers in Den Haag than you ever imagined!! Two seasos are currently squatting in a seaside pad at Seinpostduin Scheveningen, thanks to work sending me out here in late November. I got home for every Saturday match - home and away - till the end of the season, but with the coming of the dark ages - AKA the close season - decided to stay out here post Southampton away until the end of June. The better half has now become a Lady Wot Lunches and has just texted me from the Beach on a sunlounger outside The Twins restaurant to say what a glorious day it is here in Sunny Holland, but the waiter service could be quicker!!
ADO, getting to Southend via Stansted needs early booking via Easyjet, but for away games Schiphol is great! Made the Long Haul to Sunderland via Newcastle a doddle this year! Shame I forgot about Humberside airport though.......made it a gloomy drive back from Hull.........

Well ADO and Einstein, there are more Shrimpers in Den Haag than you ever imagined!! Two seasos are currently squatting in a seaside pad at Seinpostduin Scheveningen, thanks to work sending me out here in late November.

Cor, I went to Scheveningen on holiday when I was a kid. Is that poncy hotel the Krauhaus still there? Ah, happy days!

If you're going to be out there long-term why not think about joining the SUFC Exiles?

Well ADO and Einstein, there are more Shrimpers in Den Haag than you ever imagined!! Two seasos are currently squatting in a seaside pad at Seinpostduin Scheveningen, thanks to work sending me out here in late November. I got home for every Saturday match - home and away - till the end of the season, but with the coming of the dark ages - AKA the close season - decided to stay out here post Southampton away until the end of June. The better half has now become a Lady Wot Lunches and has just texted me from the Beach on a sunlounger outside The Twins restaurant to say what a glorious day it is here in Sunny Holland, but the waiter service could be quicker!!
ADO, getting to Southend via Stansted needs early booking via Easyjet, but for away games Schiphol is great! Made the Long Haul to Sunderland via Newcastle a doddle this year! Shame I forgot about Humberside airport though.......made it a gloomy drive back from Hull.........

Can you say Scheveningen ? :D I can just about :hilarious:

Getting to southend is ok, but its the cost.

Booking an easyjet flight for two people is fine, but for two people 30 quid is not good value for public transport, hense why we hire a car when we go back to southend!

Cor, I went to Scheveningen on holiday when I was a kid. Is that poncy hotel the Krauhaus still there? Ah, happy days!

If you're going to be out there long-term why not think about joining the SUFC Exiles?

The what ? :eek:

It's all a plot I tell you .they are taking us over again.:eek:

vikings_poster_NEW.jpg

Back