• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My lasting Tribute to the Blues

Aberdeen Shrimper

About 5 years ago i had a baby son and managed to convince my X that Sammy would be a great name.......she agreed (unwittingly) and cottoned on why i suggested it a few months later.

Now 5 years on i have just got married again and in the car travelling to work we were discussing names for babies as all women like to do......so with my thinking cap on i said " I think that if we had a daughter Tilly would be a really lovely name" and to my amazement she agreed (again unwittingly) :) :)

Sods law will be that just after we named a baby girl Tilly, Steve Tilson would get sacked or leave the club.

Yeah thats dangerous.

What if he went to manage Col U, you would end up despising your own daughters name!

Call her Maher, he wont ever leave.

My first choices of names for our son were Stanley and Freddy. Both were vetoed but I did managed to get Fred in as his middle name. As he was conceived the week we got promotion to The Championship at Swansea and born on the day we got council planning permission for our new stadium I think it was only fitting...:o

My first choices of names for our son were Stanley and Freddy. Both were vetoed but I did managed to get Fred in as his middle name. As he was conceived the week we got promotion to The Championship at Swansea and born on the day we got council planning permission for our new stadium I think it was only fitting...:o

That is quality mate, he is destine to be a true Blue his whole life

Tilly is the name of my niece, which is good for me and Ldnfatso, but I doubt the parents really knew the significance

:rolleyes:

Tilly is the name of my niece, which is good for me and Ldnfatso, but I doubt the parents really knew the significance

:rolleyes:

My Missus does not know the significance either................yet.

And i want to keep it that way, if she twigs i will play the dumb blonde!!!

I think you should call her adam, after adam barrett, he is a true legend.

didn't dare name the kids with SUFC in mind though to date have got away with:

shrimper....dog
bramble.....fat cat
freddy.......sleek quick cat
sid............now dead guinea pig (RIP), was a good groundsman

:(

I have a son called Freddie. As I explained to my girlfriend when she found out Southend had a star striker called Freddy... its pure coincidence.

Back