• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My worst fear - Woman falls infront of tube train

Pubey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8352198.stm

(not a gory video)

Woman has a lucky escape after she fails onto the subway tracks. The tube driver manages to stop just in time.

I've always had a fear of falling in front of trains, level crossings, falling onto electrified rails... this video gave me cold shivers!!

What are your fears?

Oh deary me. She didn't seem to want to make an effort to get up and then as soon as the train stopped she was up on her feet. surely not a suicide attempt?

Oh deary me. She didn't seem to want to make an effort to get up and then as soon as the train stopped she was up on her feet. surely not a suicide attempt?

the article suggest she was drunk. looks that way when she staggers off the edge

and then the drivers will strike again for safety reasons blah blah blah

My fear is mediocrity.

Can't stop people jumping Naps, happens a fair bit no matter how many safeguards NR or TFL put in place.

My worst fear is fear itself..... or a big hungry lion. One of the two.

Last edited:
the screens like on the jubilee line I'd guess would do a decent job

Indeed they do. We've just been given money to install some lovely waist high fences to put at the end of platforms that a midget could climb over or you could simply walk around.

My worst fear is falling into a vat of warm Hoffmeister and having to drink my way out.

Last edited:
My worse fear is suffering from erectile dysfunction and having Pele come over to 'help me out'.
Or being grabbed by my Aunt Maisie when she's had a few and is doing a sweaty belly dance. She is 76.

Kind Regards

collasped lung and not being able to breathe.
or kids/wife dying.
Or indeed a post from osy that makes sense and i get out a lot.

Back