• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought Weston did well yesterday, same as ET in the Stevenage game, caused havoc for their full backs. Runs around like a headless chicken sometimes but I'd keep him a benchwarmers for another season...

We were running on empty yesterday before he came on, as said, key man in the equaliser

Weston is a very good impact player when his pace causes tiring defences problems

He started "that run" right in front of me...got the ball off Coker, shuffled forward few paces, stopped looking for an option to pass to. There was none! So you could see him sort of shrug and sort of set off on his own, the guy tracking him pulled up a bit with cramp and he was off, from there he just went on instinct. It goes to show how much being a good winger is about confidence. If there had been an option of a short pass he'd have taken it and we'd have lost the game. It just shows how fine the margins are between success and failure.

Great credit incidently to Coker and Payne for winning the ball back when their guy just wanted to take it in the corner...a real team goal

Well done Myles, will be remembered forever for that brilliant run and cross. He did what no one else was doing, taking on his man and putting in the ball in the box. He has been great in the run in, and would love to now see him go strength to strength. Like mentioned before, maybe we are starting to see the FIFA Myles Weston we all bought UTB

Never thought I'd say this, but great respect yesterday with the penalty and that was a quality cross in.

He always looks so dithery on the ball, but when he gets his head down and goes, he is a handful coming off the bench.

Bit clueless and lacks a quality touch, but can cause damage and maybe just needs a confidence boosting couple of goals.

Thought Weston did well yesterday, same as ET in the Stevenage game, caused havoc for their full backs. Runs around like a headless chicken sometimes but I'd keep him a benchwarmers for another season...

We were running on empty yesterday before he came on, as said, key man in the equaliser

He was nowhere near that good, in the Stevenage game he caused havoc, yesterday he failed to make much of an impact but produced when it mattered.

If I was Weston I think I would phone home and check it out with the little fella.

What sort of role would ET work well in?

Remember he was quite quick and nippy around the house, so maybe can fill a sort of Jack Payne role and that ability to fly through the air would be very handy at set pieces.

What sort of role would ET work well in?

Remember he was quite quick and nippy around the house, so maybe can fill a sort of Jack Payne role and that ability to fly through the air would be very handy at set pieces.

The thing about aliens Andy is that in films eventually they make a stand................now that could come in very handy!!

Back