• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Myspace question....

Hazey

Director
I am hoping the people of Shrimperzone can help me out here, I'm wondering is there a way to put songs onto a persons profile if you can't find them on the Music section of Myspace on the artists profile? Don't worry if it's a long and complicated process just wondered if it was easy and how to do it?

Any help would be greatfully green repped :)

I am hoping the people of Shrimperzone can help me out here, I'm wondering is there a way to put songs onto a persons profile if you can't find them on the Music section of Myspace on the artists profile? Don't worry if it's a long and complicated process just wondered if it was easy and how to do it?

Any help would be greatfully green repped :)

Er i think youd have to make your own account, say your a musician in some section and you can upload songs onto it I think. Then just simply add the song you uploaded onto your profile..

Er i think youd have to make your own account, say your a musician in some section and you can upload songs onto it I think. Then just simply add the song you uploaded onto your profile..

although that is ilegal

Use a custom flash mp3 player on ur profile instead of the deafult myspace one and link to the tracks from elsewhere on the net.

My son says the closest thing you can get is to "embed it" off YouTube - I hope you know what that means cos I haven't a clue!

Yeah I know what you mean Kay, cheers for your help everyone, will dish out the rep accordingly.

Back