• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name one S'zoner...

Davros

The Whippet
...you would love to meet..

Mine would be DTS, and im sure i will do at the next SZFC Beer clique meet up.

Apparently, we have been close to meeting on several occasions, including being on the same Met line carriage back from the first game at new Wembley... but at seperate ends... and twas very crowded.

I have been very fortunate recently to meet TrueBlue in Tesco's and have Cricko cheer me on from the sidelines.

I would also like to meet MTS and The Bloke in The Pram shop

Last edited:
I met a few of ya last year after the Looton match - I have to agree though we're poles apart on most things, DTS seems a sound chap to have a beer or two with.

In fact there's hardly anyone I wouldn't want to meet, even CSJ is a nice chap in the flesh!

Mine would be Statski77.....I heard he is the manager of ShrimperZone FC, but his whereabouts remain a mystery.

Or Stanley Victor Collymore would be a good poster to meet...

I'd quite like to meet C C Csiders, Groyne Strain, Mad Cyril or N'Zamba Legend, as their posts always make me snigger quietly (can't laugh too loud or I'll get collared by the boss!)

wiggy!!!!!

i haven't really met anyone outside of SZFC so am looking forward to the next SZBC, would be cool to meet MK, glasgow and some of the exiles as i'm about to become one myself!

wiggy!!!!!

i haven't really met anyone outside of SZFC so am looking forward to the next SZBC, would be cool to meet MK, glasgow and some of the exiles as i'm about to become one myself!

Wiggy is perversly a good shout.....

N'Zamba Legend, to buy him a pint for all the times he's made me chuckle. And, since I've only met him the once briefly, Mad Cyril, to find out how my BBC 'B' is getting on.

:D

Stanley Victor Collymore would be a good poster to meet...

Meet ??? bah ... that wouldn't compare to being challanged to a game of Pool by him, and then proceed to beat him oh so easily .. i wonder who could've achieved such a feat :rolleyes: :angel:

Obviously Pubey, SUFC Al and Mr Benedict! ;) I must owe them some cash or something unbeknown to me - some small print on the Prediction League I guess, that I must have missed.

I would, if I could, like to meet you all, but I am just a figment of my own fevered imagination.

Back