• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Natasha Richardson Dies

Thorpe Groyney

Open your mind
:stunned:

Simple skiing accident. Had no apparent injury after a fall on a beginners slope but complained of feeling unwell a little while later, went to hospital as a precaution, deteriorated and wallop, there you go.

To think of all the stupid-ar5ed things I've done like jumping live wires, roofs across houses, jumping over rocks in the snow off-piste when skiing (and failed), etc and she pops her clogs over something comparatively minor. 45 is no age at all either.

Terrible news and the very spooky thing is I only watched "Nell" the film she stars in with Liam a day or so ago and I hadn't bothered to dig it out again for years.

RIP

Anyone that has watched Parent Trap which I am sure most people will have with Lindsay Lohan in who plays the twin girls. Natasha is the mum of the English twin in the film.

Anyone that has watched Parent Trap which I am sure most people will have with Lindsay Lohan in who plays the twin girls. Natasha is the mum of the English twin in the film.

nope..never seen...got a pic?

just googled her..still didnt recognise her--- oh well.

nope..never seen...got a pic?

just googled her..still didnt recognise her--- oh well.

skier.gif

Natasha_Richardson%20-%208%20-%20Asylum.jpg

Pretty shocking story, really. Fell over on a green run, got up and laughed it off, complained of a headache an hour after that, and three days later is dead.

I think that:

Minor actress dies x slow news day = National disaster.

...is a touch on the cynical side, even for you, MC. It's a pretty shocking story in anyone's book - feel very sorry for her husband and 12 and 13 yr-old sons.

:'(

Bit harsh MC , shes known more for her theatre work , and from all reports was a pleasent person , and Liam Neeson surly dosnt need this grief .

Makes me worry about when i learnt to ski last month .

Natasha_Richardson%20-%208%20-%20Asylum.jpg

Pretty shocking story, really. Fell over on a green run, got up and laughed it off, complained of a headache an hour after that, and three days later is dead.

I think that:

...is a touch on the cynical side, even for you, MC. It's a pretty shocking story in anyone's book - feel very sorry for her husband and 12 and 13 yr-old sons.

:'(

I'm not denying it is a sad story and I have sympathy for anyone who knew her personally - which I didn't.

However, if Herr. Fritzl hadn't pleaded guilty and denied the media the opportunity to feast on the minutiae of that particular case then the death of Natasha Richardson would be on page six along with any Iraq/Afghanistan casualties.

Last edited:
Back