• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nathan Bishop - England Call Up

NATHAN Bishop is enjoying being back in training at Southend United - despite a shorter summer break than expected.

More...

Good to see he speaks highly of Oxley. Ted Smith also described Mark as "A great bloke"

Lets hope all 3 keepers this season push each others standards up. We have been spoilt in recent years and last season we took a dip in the number 1 slot.

Good to see he speaks highly of Oxley. Ted Smith also described Mark as "A great bloke"

Lets hope all 3 keepers this season push each others standards up. We have been spoilt in recent years and last season we took a dip in the number 1 slot.

Ted has left hasn’t he? Or did I imagine that?

Ted has left hasn’t he? Or did I imagine that?

Yes, I didn't word that very well. I meant the 3 keepers who will be working as a unit this season.

The keeper on the bench goes through the full pre-match warm up with the number 1 and Lee Harrison before every game whilst the rest of the team are in the changing room etc. They have to be mentally right in case they are needed after 2 minutes. Obviously cant be easy but helps if they are a good close knit team.

Back