• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND United are set to discover in the next 48 hours whether or not they have been successful in their pursuit of Crystal Palace midfielder Alassane N’Diaye.

More...

And a cracking song for the Blue Voice when he signs...

"He's blue Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye, Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye, Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye..."

[video=youtube;68ugkg9RePc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/video]

My Mate is a Swindon Season Ticket holder and was not that impressed!! But heh-ho we shall see!!

Gremlin

Life President
If we can let him know that we already have a song for him then I reckon this could seal the deal.

DTS

The Business
I think it would make sense to have a real presence in the midfield. If I had my choice I really like Griffin I think he was called that played for Port Vale. However I have doubts about N'Dyaie based upon what various mate who support Palace have told me and also the fact we cant find a single fan that likes him.

That said I have faith in PS to do a good job.

Clinton Baptiste

Life President⭐
My Mate is a Swindon Season Ticket holder and was not that impressed!! But heh-ho we shall see!!

Harsh to judge on a 6 game loan spell, a division above for a team that was basically doomed. By all accounts the football played under Paul Hart was dreadful, Im sure he will do better with us with the likes of Granty, Sawyer, Harris and Hall in the side.

Murkey_Mouse

President
Yeah, he is 6'5 foot tall, that would make him our Patrick Viera of League 2, if he do have the tackling power & passing ability of the real Viera!!

FarmdogSUFC

The Custard Splat - Southend United Fan Podcast
My mates a Palace fan and said he was awful for them whenever he played, hopefully in League 2 will be a good asset for us

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
He not even on there squad list...

Sounds a bit of a doozy to me and we have so much in the middle already. A quality winger please sturrock.

Kris

Living in La la land
And a cracking song for the Blue Voice when he signs...

"He's blue Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye, Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye, Ala-ssan-e N'Diaye..."

[video=youtube;68ugkg9RePc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/video]
What a top tune that was. Blue Voice will need an autotuner, though. Mind you, come to think of it that might not be a bad thing...

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
Sounds like a decent shout despite past experiences at other clubs. Will this signal the end of Easton / Grant? I for one hope not.