• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEEDED!

SUFCFARAWAY

After a hugh confusion with some mates I have found myself without a ticket for the Bristol City game. I am truely gutted by this by the fact that I have been to 75% of the games this season (25% was due to unforseen circumstances) and I am going to miss the party at the end! But more importantly I am going to miss cheering the Goat off into pastures new!

So I come to you the great people of ShrimperZone for help. Has anyone got a spare ticket for the game? Please PM me or reply below if you did.

Whoever is my saviour will be held in high esteem forever in my eyes and will always havea place in my heart!

So please, I beg you my fellow Shrimpers, do not deny me the chance to grace Roots Hall for a final time this season!

people will start charging extortianate prices..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 04 2006,14:09)]After a hugh confusion with some mates I have found myself without a ticket for the Bristol City game. I am truely gutted by this by the fact that I have been to 75% of the games this season (25% was due to unforseen circumstances) and I am going to miss the party at the end! But more importantly I am going to miss cheering the Goat off into pastures new!

So I come to you the great people of ShrimperZone for help. Has anyone got a spare ticket for the game? Please PM me or reply below if you did.

Whoever is my saviour will be held in high esteem forever in my eyes and will always havea place in my heart!

So please, I beg you my fellow Shrimpers, do not deny me the chance to grace Roots Hall for a final time this season!
Phone the ticket office and say you're a Man City fan.

wink.gif

well I was hoping that knowing posters on here that most are decent enough to help a fellow shrimper out without wanting a large bundle of cash in their back pocket as an extra

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 04 2006,13:26)]well I was hoping that knowing posters on here that most are decent enough to help a fellow shrimper out without wanting a large bundle of cash in their back pocket as an extra
Exactly. I can't help I'm afraid, but I hope someone out there will. Good luck
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ April 04 2006,13:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 04 2006,13:26)]well I was hoping that knowing posters on here that most are decent enough to help a fellow shrimper out without wanting a large bundle of cash in their back pocket as an extra
Exactly. I can't help I'm afraid, but I hope someone out there will. Good luck  
smile.gif
Cheers Uxbridge

And just to clarify as I jus realised I hadn't said that I will of course give people the money for the ticket. I don't want one for free. But then again if you are feleing very generous I wouldn't turn down a free ticket!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 04 2006,13:09)]After a hugh confusion with some mates I have found myself without a ticket for the Bristol City game. I am truely gutted by this by the fact that I have been to 75% of the games this season (25% was due to unforseen circumstances) and I am going to miss the party at the end! But more importantly I am going to miss cheering the Goat off into pastures new!

Hope you get a ticket. You might be lucky as you are the first to ask. I wonder how many more people will come on here over the next few weeks asking for tickets for this match?

Wonder if any 'touts' have tickets, they have been seen at Roots Hall for most of our 'big' games over the past couple of seasons.

Still not sure selling 300+ tickets to Man City fans was right, but as people point out there was nothing to stop them buying them and plenty of warnings about a sell out were given on here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ April 05 2006,11:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 05 2006,10:32)]BUMP
Might be a good idea if you are in contact with the ticket office in case they get any returns before the day. Hope that helps.
Don't worry I am on their case as well cheers!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 05 2006,11:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ April 05 2006,11:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 05 2006,10:32)]BUMP
Might be a good idea if you are in contact with the ticket office in case they get any returns before the day. Hope that helps.
Don't worry I am on their case as well cheers!

smile.gif
No worries & good luck.
smile.gif

mate, without putting a dampener on things, no one will have a spare at the minute, people get dropped at the last minute.. just wait, patience is the name of teh game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 05 2006,12:54)]mate, without putting a dampener on things, no one will have a spare at the minute, people get dropped at the last minute.. just wait, patience is the name of teh game
yep i know that cheers CS J. I just thought I would make the first post about a spare ticket so hopefully if one does come free I will be first in line. Hopefukky!

smile.gif

Cheers Manchester Blue - I will try that! Would be different. But they make a lot of noise as well!

Cheers mate! thanks a lot! Maybe all these positive vibes can conure up a ticket! Like when the Sun printed a photo of beckhams foot before the World Cup 2002 and asked people to touch it with positive thinking.

So I ask the people here to touch the image of Roots Hall below and think of positive thoughts for me getting a ticket! (anything is worth a try!)

0,,10444~572451,00.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ April 04 2006,13:09)]After a hugh confusion with some mates I have found myself without a ticket for the Bristol City game. I am truely gutted by this by the fact that I have been to 75% of the games this season (25% was due to unforseen circumstances) and I am going to miss the party at the end! But more importantly I am going to miss cheering the Goat off into pastures new!

Are you the bloke on the back page of tonights Echo?

Back