• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New chant for Col U?

its Man Yoo fans singing "We hate the leeds scum"

ie "We hate the leeds scum, we hate the leeds scum, we hate the leeds scum, we hate the leeds scum" and then another bit which I'm not sure about. it kinds goes on for a bit.

Blimey, if you think that's a fresh new chant, you'll probably be surprised to hear the Titanic's sunk... :D

We all hate leeds scum
we all hate leeds scum
we all hate leeds scum
we all hate leeds scum

30 years
f off
30 years
f off
30 years
f off
30 years

we all hate leeds scum....

is the way it goes.

They must of stayed up all night thinking of those lyrics....:eek:

I would have thought that one of the prerequisites for a new chant, would be that it is new.

Why not try and be original, rather than trying to rip off a song sung by other clubs? The lack of originality in the Soccer AM "easy easy" generation is shocking. Football clubs are losing their identities: all the stadiums look the same, all the chants are the same - lets try and do something to set us apart from other clubs.

I think we should get our own song/chant...I know that there has been conversations on here before about this. What do others think....any ideas? I know somebody suggested "Blue moon" but that is really quite a dull song and I'm sure will send people to sleep. We need something that is going to catch on like the "Ring of Fire", simple but effective!!:rolleyes:

I would have thought that one of the prerequisites for a new chant, would be that it is new.

Why not try and be original, rather than trying to rip off a song sung by other clubs? The lack of originality in the Soccer AM "easy easy" generation is shocking. Football clubs are losing their identities: all the stadiums look the same, all the chants are the same - lets try and do something to set us apart from other clubs.

Damn straight!

Anyway we got a few Col Ewe songs so we dont really need anymore.

I think we should get our own song/chant...I know that there has been conversations on here before about this. What do others think....any ideas? I know somebody suggested "Blue moon" but that is really quite a dull song and I'm sure will send people to sleep. We need something that is going to catch on like the "Ring of Fire", simple but effective!!:rolleyes:

And no one else sings Ring of Fire , right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

And no one else sings Ring of Fire , right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

That wasn't what I was saying (although we might be the only club that has done the conga to it at a game??)....just trying to say we need something that is going to catch on like that particular tune has. :p

Back