• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
PB is confident that we could have a new defender in time for the weekend as 'doors have opened'. Anybody any ideas through contacts, interviews with PB, stalking at Boots and Laces or plain rumour? (from reliable sources only please)

Thanks, must have missed that article.

Don't hold much hope in bringing someone in, wonder if it will be a loanee or a freebie.

I didnt miss the article but didnt get to that comment!

Thanks for pointing it out, not convinced at this time there will be much to choose from but fingers crossed.

PB said the same in his post match interview last week as well. However, it's Friday, nothings happened yet and I'm not holding out any hope.

"Hopefullly" was the term used. Im not sure we will have anyone in. But im happy ot be shot down later today if they announce somthing later today.

In terms of contacts and who it might be. We all know that Southend Pier has some very knowlegable and reliable contacts, maybe he can shed some light on it!! :winking:

"Hopefullly" was the term used. Im not sure we will have anyone in. But im happy ot be shot down later today if they announce somthing later today.

In terms of contacts and who it might be. We all know that Southend Pier has some very knowlegable and reliable contacts, maybe he can shed some light on it!! :winking:[/QUOTE]

ouch.........................

expected, should, hopefully, would, if.. all taken from this article.

If I should hopefully win the lottery as I expect to this Saturday I would have lots of money to invest.... but I don't think it would happen!

What a pointless factless article!

This isnt a wind up. 100% honest.

I was at the ticket office at approx 1pm and the kit man was in his white van picking up a single blue home shirt and it had a name printed on it ( it was folded so couldnt see the name ) which i thought was a bit weird at the time and this could make sense.

Who knows...

This isnt a wind up. 100% honest.

I was at the ticket office at approx 1pm and the kit man was in his white van picking up a single blue home shirt and it had a name printed on it ( it was folded so couldnt see the name ) which i thought was a bit weird at the time and this could make sense.

Who knows...

Kit man is the new defender!!

It wont be Whelpdale, Charlie Lee or Gregory as all taken off the transfer list by Gillingham and the first two starred in last weeks first win at Crewe. Germain still on the list. Allen said there have been No bids for any of them.

Perhaps he meant Coughlan is coming out of retirement. If so hope the shirt was XXL - suspect he must have put on a few pounds.

Whilst supping a daiquiri in The Broker last night, I overheard two gents that clearly possessed insider info on the world of football and one was explaining how his source (our kitman) had provided him with an authentic Blues shirt with the word 'Tiger' on it which was his girlfriends bedroom name for him.

As an aside, the gent in question was getting so blotto I suspect he was going to be yet another man that did not score in a Blues shirt!

Back