• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEW FORUM: Like/Dislike? Thoughts? Suggestions? Put them here...

Rep is given according to post count and other things as well, I think so Uxbridge Shrimper has a relatively high post count and his rep is worth more than mine, for example.

But I have a bigger post count than him. Maybe its just mods that can give the negative reputation, which would explain why I was able to give TheGeneral and ShrimpersArmy red cards!! Damn it, should have banned Xabia Shrimper whilst I had the chance!

Not keen at the moment, though that's probably lack of familiarity more than anything else. At least the new board seem to have dealt with the Col Ewe infestation for now, with the exception of Colchester and Proud who bucks their trend by making coherent posts in the correct forums anyway.

Actually liking the new board the more I use it. I had some doubts and criticisms at the outset but as has turned out to be the case I left it to others to voice theirs as I assumed they would be pretty much along the lines of mine and that they would get sorted, which they have.

Well done Spliff, excellent work :)

Yep, I'll second that. After initial reservations (and a great deal of tweaking from Steve), it's turning into a fine new platform for the SZ Community.

Well done.

Well done Spiff! It looks great now. Nice and skinny!

What's this reputation thing about then?

How come when you dangle the mouse over the little grey box on Javea it says, "Javea Shrimper is an unknown quantity at this point"?

I think we all know what Javea Shrimper is capable of by now!

Well done Spiff! It looks great now. Nice and skinny!

What's this reputation thing about then?

How come when you dangle the mouse over the little grey box on Javea it says, "Javea Shrimper is an unknown quantity at this point"?

I think we all know what Javea Shrimper is capable of by now!

Well you're now 'on a distinguished road' according to your reputation.

Whatever that means.

Blame me though!

my signature

Just a quick reply, to say that my signature looks a bit odd now, my grandad's first name starts with a slang term for a part of the male anatomy, this has been replaced by asterix's. :confused:
His name has now become ie Donoven:eek:

Very good, growing on me too.

I think the graphic at the top could be improve on though, the cut out of Tilly n Brush isn't exactly top notch!

No complaints here - I'll swap bright and beautiful for bland and bulletproof. Nothing more frustrating than finding the forum down in the past, which I'm assuming won't be the case now - or at least if it's like similar forums we'll have advanced notice of downtimes (eg essential maintenance).

A couple of others I've used in the past have a mouseclick button that returns you to your default home page (much less obvious than ALT-TAB for those at work). I wish I could remember what they were but maybe someone else has seen something similar.

Perhaps when someone gets the chance they could do a new features overview. I think we should nominate Leeboy who does bugger all at work all day. :p

Can the number of PMs in your folder be increased to more than 20. As this includes sent items it doesn't leave a lot of room.

Back