• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEW FORUM: Like/Dislike? Thoughts? Suggestions? Put them here...

Can i be really fussy and now say it looks too thin!!

Sorry!! Lol!!

Kev

At the moment it is aligned with the width of the banner across the top, which is 800pxs wide. Scriv has kindly offered to amend this if we decide to revert to a forum that automatically resizes to the width of your browser window.

I'll put a poll up for that later - although indications are that most people would prefer to keep a restricted width.

If that turns out to be the case, we can always explore the option of getting the banner logo widened (without losing its' perspective) at which point we would be able to reset the forum to the new width.

Cheers
Spiff

Dont get me wrong, i prefer it to be thinner like this, but i have a good couple of inches on both sides which are plain. I prefer the info being back where it was last time though. Banning J was a good idea too ...

I'm getting used to it now. I preferred the look of the old one but this will grow on me I expect.

And special thanks to Spiff for the hard work in sorting everyones requirements out.

In all fairness spliff. It is 1000% better than it was this morning, even yesterday. Will take some getting used to. Has the basis of another truely great web forum.

In all fairness spliff. It is 1000% better than it was this morning, even yesterday. Will take some getting used to. Has the basis of another truely great web forum.

Thanks - its still a work in progress, but I think most of the major wrinkles have been ironed out now.

:)

Anyone else sit for 3 days cursing why SZ was down? :-(

Just kept clicking the site I had bookmarked and getting the CGI error... only when I bothered to read my mails properly that I reaslised the address had changed!!

So far, not sure - think the forum is too narrow and the text is too large - makes eveything look squashed and messy.

Sure we will get used to it - thanks for taking the effort to change it though guys!

yeah i have a wide screen laptop and i have about 3 inches spare so making resize to browser would be awesome
defo seen huge improvements over last few days

thank you :D

Back