• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New forum --- please read

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
As requested, we now have a new forum for all sorts of betting chat. Hopefully we'll get some good betting banter going on in here and find a few iwinners along the way.

However, there is another motive to starting this forum. ShrimperZone needs to bring in funds to keep going and to that end we'll be signing up affiliate deals with a few bookmakers. As you can see from my signature, BetFred are already on board and there will be more to follow.

Many of you will have accounts with various bookies anyway, but any accounts opened via our affiliates will see money earnt for the Zone. Take the BetFred one for example - anyone who clicks on the link below and stakes at least £10 will instantly earn £15 for ShrimperZone. A percentage of any further losses (not too much we hope) will also help to fund the Zone.

So if you are thinking of opening a new betting account, please do so via ShrimperZone. And if there are any bookies you'd like us to sign up with, let me know.

Cheers

James

Good work chaps, Betfred here I come.

Just a small point will the zone get paid if we just go via the link or is there a promo code required when registering the account.

Last edited:
I would also like to say a well done for organising this.
A great shout and it will be of interest to many on the Zone.
We can already see the same faces that have an interest.
Great work!

We try to cater for everyone on the Zone and hopefully because of the purpose of this forum we will only have sensible posts and therefore no need for any moderation and controls. For obvious reasons we will keep an eye but if any under-18s get involved they will be ejected from the forum.

You will see this link all over the forum ---- it is something that we fully support.
http://gambleaware.co.uk/

Anyone signing up to BetFred or any other affiliates please PM me to let me know so we can monitor the response to see if it worth-while being associated with them.
Cheers and hope you win loads.

We are working on that Scott, but some reply quicker than others.

Spot on Ken. Many of them prefer to screen a site for a few days before accepting new affiliates. BetFred replied almost instantly, hence why I have their banner on my signature.

Bet365 and Paddy Power to follow shortly I hope.

Spot on Ken. Many of them prefer to screen a site for a few days before accepting new affiliates. BetFred replied almost instantly, hence why I have their banner on my signature.

Bet365 and Paddy Power to follow shortly I hope.

Paddy power are always good for comedy bets I had a pound at 500/1 for the pope to be the next Celtic manager after Strachan left

Presumably clicking on Uxbridges betfred logo is a qualifier for the Zone. Then click promotions. They are offering to match your first bet - up to £50.

I figure on opening an account, doing a nailed on odds on £50 bet, getting a free £50 bet, putting this on another nailed on odds on. Should then have a balance of over £100 to play with or withdraw.

Also like the look of their Round Robin bet on 3 teams, 1 winner gets a return, and also the goals galore feature.

I'm a massive B365 fan so wont be able to sign up with them, but will definitely do BetFred sign up soon.

Oooh, look at my signature! bet365 are now part of the ShrimperZone family. Open a bet365 account via the link, get a juicy bonus for yourself and a nice little kickback to help keep the Zone ticking over too.

If there is a bookmaker with whom you don't have an account but fancy signing up, please post on this thread and I'll see if we can get a deal going.

Oooh, look at my signature! bet365 are now part of the ShrimperZone family. Open a bet365 account via the link, get a juicy bonus for yourself and a nice little kickback to help keep the Zone ticking over too.

If there is a bookmaker with whom you don't have an account but fancy signing up, please post on this thread and I'll see if we can get a deal going.

Are you trying to skint me?

Back