• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is something strangely perverse when a firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors is sponsoring the rear or our shirts. Does this mean that Ron has turned his back on any advice they may offer? Just a thought.
They’ve probably accepted a shirt sponsorship deal as having seen our books they’ve given up hope of receiving any payment for doing our accounts

That home shirt is horrendous did some on drugs design that ? or a kid with crayons new front sponsor would have already been announced it hasn't yet
Do you reckon it’ll be Watchlotto? I’ll have a bet with you that it isn’t.

Somewhat off topic, but Spurs revealed their new away kit today. We spent how many years with Nike, and couldn’t have dreamt of anything this good ?

Also, don’t @ me. It’s an absolute Worldy of a kit, which isn’t up for discussion.

Attachments

• 8741FAFD-99E8-450A-9FC9-416EA55F8578.jpeg
    8741FAFD-99E8-450A-9FC9-416EA55F8578.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 8C058F2D-F744-4C63-9CE3-C7CE9EEE9400.jpeg
    8C058F2D-F744-4C63-9CE3-C7CE9EEE9400.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 63
Somewhat off topic, but Spurs revealed their new away kit today. We spent how many years with Nike, and couldn’t have dreamt of anything this good ?

Also, don’t @ me. It’s an absolute Worldy of a kit, which isn’t up for discussion.

Other than the 2006/07 shirt, we really did have some god awful kits from Nike.

Reactions: GBJ

What I want to see is a few beer bellies squeezing into them and parading through north London on the Tube.
There is a certain age group they have in mind, no?

Reactions: GBJ

Definitely inspired by the likes of Pollock as someone said but I like the rubbish they stick in the Tate Modern so I'm a fan of it.

Edit: Or at least I was until I saw the back of it, why would you stick a jarring black block on the back of something so inspired by abstract art?

02_EMASS21-00002.jpg

Last edited:
Back