• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a minimum 2 season deal, however you got to their website and no one has seemed to win anything since last year, wouldn't be surprised if it was just an underwhelming company to be sponsored by and Southend cut the deal.
Think they were COVID hit and were happy to not have the second year in the end

It was a minimum 2 season deal, however you got to their website and no one has seemed to win anything since last year, wouldn't be surprised if it was just an underwhelming company to be sponsored by and Southend cut the deal.
I wish we were in a position to cut any deal for incoming sponsorships. I think more likely is that Watchlotto did an SUFC and weren't able to pay up for a second year.

I doubt Ron could care less about who sponsors us so long as they pay well. Does seem that they went offline last Dexember and only relaunched a couple of days ago though based on this tweet, which implies they might have had money troubles, so maybe for once we were the ones not getting paid and we've terminated the contract as a result:

I could be wrong and stand to be corrected, but I feel like we were struggling to get money from them at one point last season. Ironically.

Come on Mark cough up! Told you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricey you only knew that due to them announcing it today fella so don't pretend you already knew it
Unless Ricey is a time traveller and posted onto this thread that Watchlotto wouldn't be our sponsor this year (25/06/2021 Post # 273) i'm inclined to believe Ricey that he knew.

1627050517836.png

If by some remarkable achievement Ricey has invented time travel could he answer a couple of questions
  1. Will Southend gain promotion from the National League this season
  2. What's the winning Euro Million lottery numbers for tomorrow please

Unless Ricey is a time traveller and posted onto this thread that Watchlotto wouldn't be our sponsor this year (25/06/2021 Post # 273) i'm inclined to believe Ricey that he knew.

I’m willing to bet he knew before that date too.

At least one month before I reckon ?

Sorry but im not inclined to say he already knew cause he never says his factual credible source cause before this afternoon he didn't have a scooby doo thats cause he don't have one also on the away kit yoda whats the colour see if you know or are talking pony

Sorry but im not inclined to say he already knew cause he never says his factual credible source cause before this afternoon he didn't have a scooby doo thats cause he don't have one also on the away kit yoda whats the colour see if you know or are talking pony

Its White Mark!

If I were to reveal my source I wouldn’t get the information. Does it really matter who my source is, I could just keep it to myself.

White with blue arms. Basically a reverse of the home kit.

Back