• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New matchday programme!

KrustyTheKray

President
Must say i liked the new style programme, especially the a-z of questions with Mark Bentley and the SUFC v Col Ewe players questions and answers match, 1-0 to the super blues!!! Super Cheese Wilson gets us off the mark!!

The new stats page looks good and very much improved!

Well done Scrivs!! Will both those questions and answer features i mentioned above be in all home programmes! I hope so.

Will also be good to have the number of away supporters at each game in the stats page again.

Dissapointing result yesterday, but it's only the first game of the season. We lost the first game last season and went up, more of the same please.

UP THE BLUES!!!

Missed out on buying one by seconds...they were flying out, passing them out as quickly as people could grab them. As I went to hand over the money they were gone...

Must be good
wink.gif

I really liked the a-z questions as well. There definitely seems to be a heck of a lot of content in there this year with the smaller font and more being crambed onto each page.

Nice to see Barrett have his own column as well.

All in all, very good, although I'm not sure I'm going to be too keen on the way the teamsheets is laid out in the back this year.
rock.gif
wink.gif

Cheers for the comments anymore feedback appreciated. Still not 100% happy but we are getting there.

From now on we will be going to 84 pages!!!

Whoops seemed to have cross dressed there for a moment. Damn women using my lap-top.

So that's why it's so good - Dave's not doing it, his good lady is instead!

biggrin.gif

Back