• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Programme

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Getting away from the depression of losing to that lot yet again, I thought I'd post a positive comment.

Well done to Dave and his helpers for creating a top notch looking match day programme for the new season. I for one think it is a big improvement and it looks a lot nicer and very professional. Some really nice touches in there.

Keep it up. :)

Getting away from the depression of losing to that lot yet again, I thought I'd post a positive comment.

Well done to Dave and his helpers for creating a top notch looking match day programme for the new season. I for one think it is a big improvement and it looks a lot nicer and very professional. Some really nice touches in there.

Keep it up. :)

Definitely. It looks brilliant. It's been good in past seasons, but has never looked fully co-ordinated and a bit hotch-potch in areas. This year, it's very smart and very tidy. Well done Scriv.

I thought last season's was excellent and they wouldn't be able to top it but today proved wrong. It is a great read and has loads of interesting stuff to read. Very enjoyable well done :D

i also thought the programme was really good. looked much more professionally than last years. but i've always thought we've had a good programme. we've a couple of programme of the years awards havn't we.

Cheers chaps.

I still want to tweak a few things but overal we are happy with the format. We didn't actually finish yesterday's effort until 1am on Saturday morning but the printers did a sterling job to get it to Roots Hall by 10am.

Let me know if there is anything you guys might like to see over the season.

Cheers chaps.

I still want to tweak a few things but overal we are happy with the format. We didn't actually finish yesterday's effort until 1am on Saturday morning but the printers did a sterling job to get it to Roots Hall by 10am.

the szfc's match results etc.

I only had a quick flick through but I was very imrpessed with the style and the content. Good work.

They even got my name right in the 'quid a goal' page this year :)

having been to the fulham game (free ticket) last night, i gotta admit our programme is superb quality for what it is in league one.

are there any other programmes in this division that have over 80 pages?

Excellent design, by far the best we've had.

Content isn't bad, but other than the new feature (I believe by Slipperduke) the content does lack a bit of originality.

There's only so many times you can read Leigh Edwards' Dream Team/Classic Campaigns! On top of that a lot of the content has already been published, of sort, on the website.

If you're into programmes with fantastic content, mark Bristol Rovers into your diary. Maybe not the most forward-thinking in design (but neat nonetheless) but a fabulous read and superbly reserached.

Last edited:
I wonder how many free tickets Fulham gave out last night? A 21,000 crowd against Bolton on a Tuesday night is pretty good.

i don't suppose they gave out any free tickets, what i meant was i got given a ticket for free from a friend!

i don't suppose they gave out any free tickets, what i meant was i got given a ticket for free from a friend!

They had a deal where Fulham STH's could buy extra tickets for £5, also kids tickets are only £5. As per my thoughts on this on the other thread it is actually cheaper to watch Prem football (at certain clubs) than League 1 football.

They had a deal where Fulham STH's could buy extra tickets for £5, also kids tickets are only £5. As per my thoughts on this on the other thread it is actually cheaper to watch Prem football (at certain clubs) than League 1 football.

woop-de-do!

Cheers chaps.

Well done Dave, you're doing a great job. It's little snippets like 1am working that people don't realise. Maybe a week behind the scenes on your job would be an idea for a future article. The programme quality has certainly come a long way in recent years.

How about a back cover where fans can write team changes, goalscorers etc. It is impossible to make any notes on the back of the programme and many people who collect programmes like to add the match details to the teamsheet.

Back