• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Season Ticket holders

Lucas D

First XI
I applied for a new season ticket almost 2 weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else waited this long?

some of my mates applied about 1 week after details were announced and they haven't received any details yet, although i have
biggrin.gif

If you are applying as a new season ticket holder then you will not know for certain until after 1st June, when the deadline to apply for existing seasos will have expired.

Yep.  As I said on the other thread, I put my renewal application in on Monday 8th May and am also waiting for confirmation.  But, probably like you, I know of many of my fellow seasos who deposited their forms well after I did & who've had their renewals already.

Can't see how, if they're doing seaso renewals out of order they're going to do the (say) 3,000 new seat allocations on a 1st come 1st served basis.  
wow.gif
Scary, but I'm sure they're doing their best, given the unexpected situation they are in, so can't really expect any more.

Just out of interest some other promoted clubs have taken different approaches.

Reading FC
- Applications for seats can be made now
- Online or manual renewals until 10th June
- Closed 11th to 24th June for administration
- 26th to 30th June is Movers Week where existing ticket holders can choose a different seat if they want.
- From 10th July remaining seats allocated based on Royalty points from last season.

Scum Ewe
- 17th May onwards seaso renewals
- 30th May seasos plus those with 15 match credits
- 5th June those with 10 match credits plus seaso'a can apply for an additional seat
- 12th June all remaining seats on general sale.

Interesting ways of approaching problems for clubs who will be selling most of their capacity to seasos.

Our group has got our confirmation today of our seats. We applied on the saturday after the season (two weeks ago?), so that should give you an indication as to how far into it they are.

Got South Upper too, despite being previously advised that chances are we'd be stuck in the West. Result.

I still haven't heard officially but I went in with my dad to renew his card and my brothers yesterday and I made a cheeky enquiry as to whether my application has been dealt with, my seat has been reserved on the system and I'm just waiting for confirmation now.  I put my application in on 10th May

Back