• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have had my copy a couple of weeks now great memories never realised i went to so many games that season only missed 3 away games, will always remember going to Elm Park Reading, Victoria Ground Stoke, Burnden park Bolton and even Wigan Little ground on a Friday night such great times. I even got the old videos out and watched the goals again Angel and Benjamin were a right handful some great goals. This is when my love affair with the blues started and stayed strong since roll on many more good days, who says lower league football poor 10 - 1 v Aldershot what a night.

Really enjoying this book , so many memories and would recommend it to all that did not have the pleasure of being there for that season , obviously those that were lucky enough to be there it certainly is a great trip down memory lane . Well done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There I am laying on the sunbed by the pool in Gran Canaria. I go to lunch with the family and leave the book on the bed. I'm up to December 91 and enjoying reminiscing about that great season. I get back to the pool after lunch and find my book missing. I can only assume that there is another Blues fan in the hotel at the same time! That's spooky (cause who else would want to read it?).

So if any of you find a copy of 'Who put the ball in the Bury net' at the Hotel Gloria Palace in the future then you know it's mine!!!

Roll on Saturday and my first game of the season. UTB

There I am laying on the sunbed by the pool in Gran Canaria. I go to lunch with the family and leave the book on the bed. I'm up to December 91 and enjoying reminiscing about that great season. I get back to the pool after lunch and find my book missing. I can only assume that there is another Blues fan in the hotel at the same time! That's spooky (cause who else would want to read it?).

So if any of you find a copy of 'Who put the ball in the Bury net' at the Hotel Gloria Palace in the future then you know it's mine!!!

Roll on Saturday and my first game of the season. UTB

Malicious Col Ewe fan?..... Where's Never Eat White Snow these days....?

Back