• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Newbie signin in!

Paisley Shrimper

GREETINGS SHRIMPERS!

newbie Paisley Shrimper droppin in 2 say 'allo!'. Big shout out to 'wino' who invited me to the zone, over a pint at Bayview, East Fife, last W/end - Thanx M8.

Some of U may av seen / heard me there, I was wearin a retro Shrimpers shirt n dodgy sideburns!

I've never been a regular at matches, due to livin n werkin in other parts of UK n O'seas, but always followed results every week in media.

Last match attended - Peterborough Utd away, when Bobby Moore was in charge.

Glad 2 B 'Home' amongst True Blues!

GREETINGS SHRIMPERS!

newbie Paisley Shrimper droppin in 2 say 'allo!'. Big shout out to 'wino' who invited me to the zone, over a pint at Bayview, East Fife, last W/end - Thanx M8.

Some of U may av seen / heard me there, I was wearin a retro Shrimpers shirt n dodgy sideburns!

I've never been a regular at matches, due to livin n werkin in other parts of UK n O'seas, but always followed results every week in media.

Last match attended - Peterborough Utd away, when Bobby Moore was in charge.

Glad 2 B 'Home' amongst True Blues!

:stunned: You won't have recongised many of the players then

:hilarious:

:welcome:

Back