• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
All those who are going tomorrow,

I Was wondering if we could recreate the atmosphere from Southampton in 2007?

Mexican waves, "The Great Escape" song non-stop for 15 minutes, etc

That was an amazing day out, yeah, we lost 4-1 but we sung from the first minute till the last!

Lets show Newport fans what The Football League is REALLY like!

Everyone up for Non-stop chanting and singing for 90 minutes?

UTB!

All those who are going tomorrow,

I Was wondering if we could recreate the atmosphere from Southampton in 2007?

Mexican waves, "The Great Escape" song non-stop for 15 minutes, etc

That was an amazing day out, yeah, we lost 4-1 but we sung from the first minute till the last!

Lets show Newport fans what The Football League is REALLY like!

Everyone up for Non-stop chanting and singing for 90 minutes?

UTB!

You missed off face painting

There were 10,867 fans in attendance that day. Not sure we'll be replicate such feats with a 50% reduction in crowd numbers.

I was personally thinking of leaving the pub all joining hands singing "Kumbaya my Lord" until we get to the ground and afterwards embracing our Welsh brothers win, lose or draw.

Just got tickets for this one, atmosphere might be dented a bit by fans situated in two different stands, not sure we'll ever recreate that day at Southampton, it was amazing though :loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter:

Or alternatively the Doncaster atmosphere when we go 5-0 down. We love a heavy defeat don't we!

good luck tomorrow lads but I think its a home win:smile:. fire away with any questions about pubs parking etc

Think we had nearer 4500 that day and yes the atmosphere was good, but im afraid there will be around 4000 less than that tomorrow.

Come on southend.

Mates bro plays for this lot but sod him!!! Come on southend!

Back