• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Away Game; Cambridge Utd

Next Away Game; Cambridge Utd - Important Question

• Seating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Same here. Superb view as well (unlike yesterday!) especially at the back of the stand.

Dont know. From what i remember, only a 100 or so went in there last year but your kinda stuck in the corner somewhat ...

I've been there the last 2 years all the atmosphere came from the seats. I think the atmosphere always comes from behind the goal if there's a choice, like it did at Cheltenham yesterday. Lovely away end at Cambridge, too.

last year we was seated up the back of the stand. good view. this was boxing day. geeza with the drum got chucked out. was a great atmosphere and not many went in the terrace.

Everyone who comes in the shop asking for tickets for terrace end, I tell them to go for seating! Only 15 tickets sold for terrace so far and roughly 300 for seating!
Get them soon as tickets are selling well!!

Shut it Kev.

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 20 2005,14:01)]99.9% of the time Terrace but at Cambridge I think the seating is the best option
terrace everyday..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 20 2005,19:09)]Is Bramble going to be allowed to play against us?
Nothing has been said, officially, on the matter. Whereas when Drewenaldo went on loan to Wycombe the official website reported he had a clause meaning he couldn't play against us.

Loan players can't play against their parent clubs so no Tes, Guttridge can't play either due to a clause in his contract.

Back