• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He got in trouble last season for telling Charlton away fans to eff off, and I gather he's hated by Wolves fans for admitting that he basically stayed there for the money. Evidently not a very nice bloke. He's past it anyway, only made two appearances for Charlton last season.

Yeah I'm not that surprised. Like I said, he was about to move to Cardiff as it turned out. But when I suggested a move to us it was like he thought he was too good for that. I'd expect that from someone in the Prem but not someone playing for Wycombe.

I didn't know he'd ended up at Charlton. If he couldn't get in their side last season then he's clearly not the answer for us. They were horrendous when we played them at the Valley. God knows how we managed to lose!

Echo says Brown hopes to complete a double signing this week, a CB and a RM...

Guess away!

I would like to think the RM is Kightly but then again I'm not sure we could pull it off!
CB I have no idea - I still think Pierre would be a class signing...

can we do it ? Last team standing, Only 2 clubs left in the league, yet to make a signing, us and Pompey, we can win this , hang on in there Phil, just another couple of weeks and it comes our way and besides Pompey lost their Manager :hilarious:

Hendrie may be an upgrade over Coker, but do you think it would be the wisest use of our limited resources to target another left-back?

No - but that's how it goes sometimes .......... and you (we) end up being over stocked in a particular area of the pitch. Can be worth it if you pick up a diamond .................

No - but that's how it goes sometimes .......... and you (we) end up being over stocked in a particular area of the pitch. Can be worth it if you pick up a diamond .................

And Hendrie has a real chance of turning out to be a diamond who we could flog on for a profit.

Scottish one is definitely the Rangers player I believe previously mentioned. Players are expecting his arrival this week

Glad that youngsters will be given the chance to impress and hope that includes Bridge.

That approach really is the only sustainable approach that a club with our income levels should adopt in my opinion. No point in having such a good Academy if they don't get the opportunity to break in to the first team.

Glad that youngsters will be given the chance to impress and hope that includes Bridge.

That approach really is the only sustainable approach that a club with our income levels should adopt in my opinion. No point in having such a good Academy if they don't get the opportunity to break in to the first team.

Completely agree with this. We've some great youngsters and if we want to maintain the strength of our academy in future years there needs to be the realistic possibility of progression to the first team for the best talent. Otherwise the conveyer belt will dry up in future as kids try their luck elsewhere.

Back