• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Philips tweeted that a familiar face is set to return to the club. Also says we have turned down various loans

I wonder if this is as simple as Prosser being called back from his loan at Northampton to cover for Bolger leaving?

I am optimistic. We have improved as a team and in terms of league position over recent season. We have much less to worry about than many clubs.
Change is inevitable - but there does appear to be an upward curve.

Just to remind you sitting in the stand on Saturday were Lenny, Timlin, Hunt, Mooney and Worrall all players that are good enough to be in the starting eleven.

The players we bought in have had a poor season due to injuries. Hunt, Wordsworth and in particular McLaughlin. It has been the players from last season that have kept us in the top 10.

JP has improved, Lenny and Coker are always good value. Some said Barrett and White would struggle but both have shown how well they read a game and how committed they are, both are more than good enough for L1. Deegan and Atkinson have upped their game when most thought neither would feature much this season. Dare I say even Weston was much improved before his long lay-off. Just when we all thought we had seen the last of Hurst, he pops up and has two good games against very decent opposition.

Well that seems a generous assessment of Mooney. Of the others I agree but, the peerless Lenny aside, PB doesn't and I don't think any of the rest would have started if they had been fit. There are always injuries and the bigger the squad the more players you have to be injured.

Last edited:
Back