• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
GK:
Paul Smith - 2014
Dan Bentley - 2016
Luke Chambers - 2014 (currently out on loan)
Ted Smith - 2015

DEF:
Mark Phillips – 2014
Luke Prosser - 2015 (+ option until 2016)
Ryan Auger - 2014
John White - 2015
Ben Coker - 2015
Adam Thompson - 2015

Julian Bennett - 2014 (+ option until 2015)
John Egan - loan to 27th March 2014

Josh Banton

MID:
Anthony Straker - 2014
Michael Timlin – 2015
Kevan Hurst - 2016
Ryan Leonard - 2017

Marc Laird - 2014
Mitchell Pinnock - 2015 (currently out on loan)
Will Atkinson - 2015
Jack Payne - 2014
Conor Clifford - 2015
Bedsente Gomis - 2014 (+ option until 2015)
Jack Bridge

FWD:
Barry Corr - 2015
Freddy Eastwood - 2014
Seedy Njie - 2014 (currently out on loan)

Lee Barnard - loan to 31st May 2014 (+ view to permanent contract)
Jason Williams

Quite a few players there who don't seem to have any future at the club and question marks over the rest of the out of contract players.

Could be quite some turnover over the off-season.

why have you crossed out laird? surely he's deserving of a new contract.

Also, you've said that Egan's loan expires today?!? is that correct?

Too right, far too valuable to let go. I would have him in my starting line up.

I'd have Laird in my starting XI but Brown seems to disagree. He'll be on too much to be warming the bench.

Egan was signed on a month's loan. Haven't seen anything to suggest it'll be renewed.

I think Sokolik was signed with a view to a permanent move and I'd love us to get him.

I'd have Laird in my starting XI but Brown seems to disagree. He'll be on too much to be warming the bench.

Egan was signed on a month's loan. Haven't seen anything to suggest it'll be renewed.

I think Sokolik was signed with a view to a permanent move and I'd love us to get him.

couldnt agree more on Sokolik, egan equally as impressive though. I would hope that Egan will be extended as letting phillips go out on loan leaves us short of CBs again????? I really have not seen Laird take his recent opportunities to shine of late, has looked slow and off the pace, I like him but has hardly made it hard to drop him.

I believe Yorkie Blue has called it about right on PB's intentioned squad for next year. The thread ought to have Lola Loza and now Murph on it.
I think PB will have to select just one from Fred or Barney for next year.

I believe Yorkie Blue has called it about right on PB's intentioned squad for next year. The thread ought to have Lola Loza and now Murph on it.
I think PB will have to select just one from Fred or Barney for next year.

Not it shouldnt, they arent our players and wont be here next season. If they do well it would be nice to loan them, but in that situation the chances are they will go to a team higher in the leagues.

Not it shouldnt, they arent our players and wont be here next season. If they do well it would be nice to loan them, but in that situation the chances are they will go to a team higher in the leagues.

It would be nice to think that the Blues in Div 1 next season may just be enough to tempt their parent clubs to loan again. Only time and results will tell.

I don't remember seeing that written anywhere. But if that is true that will be one hell of a signing to have on a permanent basis.

Ok, the thread ought to have them on it in black type like the other loans.
Is that now up to your exacting standards of detail?:Worthy:

Last edited:
He is a possible signing so I shall allow it.

Translated = Jam_Man didn't read it accurately, boring, tried to be sage like and muddled it up, again.
Please take a chill pill before you become insufferably smug in your humourless responses.
And aren't the others possible signings?

Back