• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next zoom meeting with Ron?

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
Hello.

Can anyone advise when the next supporter meeting with Ron is booked in for?

Thanks.

I can't wait for more political rhetoric and positive statements that will be binned a few days / weeks later ?‍♂️

Hopefully no throwing and buses mentioned this time ?

So far The Trust, SOS and Stan have tried to tackle Ron on zoom and instead of fireworks we have had fizzle and phut. Wave after wave of supporter angst and the only wave left is that of the white flag.

I admire the passion and tenacity of the supporters but flogging a dead horse is not one of my pastimes.

If a zoom meeting were to be had, for clarity, I would want it with SBC. They hold all the aces. My first line of questioning would be about the covenant. Will the council assure us the covenant will transfer to FF when it's built? If not, our paper thin security at present will burn like a rizla.

So far The Trust, SOS and Stan have tried to tackle Ron on zoom and instead of fireworks we have had fizzle and phut. Wave after wave of supporter angst and the only wave left is that of the white flag.

I admire the passion and tenacity of the supporters but flogging a dead horse is not one of my pastimes.

If a zoom meeting were to be had, for clarity, I would want it with SBC. They hold all the aces. My first line of questioning would be about the covenant. Will the council assure us the covenant will transfer to FF when it's built? If not, our paper thin security at present will burn like a rizla.

I don't think covenants have anything to do with the council.

Back