• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL 2015 Season

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Bills sign QB Matt Casell and trade RB LeSean McCoy from the Eagles for Kiko Alonso. Shame, I was expecting a good season from Alonso after a year out injured.

Percy Harvin to Buffalo. Blimey.

Charles Clay Signs offer sheet from Buffalo which the Dolphins are unlikely to match. Blimey again.

Fixtures were announced overnight. I'm planning on visiting friends around Thanksgiving who are moving to Seattle and the Seahawks are playing at home to the 49ers on week 11 and at home to the Steelers on week 12 so that's absolutely perfect.

I seem to recall on last year's thread a couple of people spoke about buying tickets through Stubhub. Any idea of when would be a good time to get them? They're already on sale but I thought maybe this would be a peak time in terms of price as they've just been released this minute.

The book I was reading the guy seemed to be buying tickets a few days before. Always a lottery to what he got but sounded like a good system.

Tampa Bay are at home both weekends I'm in Orlando.. Handy!

My trip to Seattle got brought forward so I'm now going to the week 3 home game vs the Bears. Can't wait.

Lucky sod.

My missus is off to Portugal this weekend, she goes most years. When I asked what this one was for she said just a break as opposed to a 40th birthday which seem to have been the reason for the rest. I said oh in that case can I go to the states for an NFL game and she said yes. Not sure if it was her just been charitable seeing as she is off this week or not, will bring it up again.

Would love to go over during the season, only been in the summer months.

I noticed Stubhub are now advertising over here on the tubes, seems to be spreading.

Not related to 2015 but interesting none the less

Has anyone got the NFL Gamepass? I've had it during the off-season but am struggling to justify the €145 for the season just before I go on holiday.

I know I'm going to end up getting it.

Also, do we have enough people to play a Fantasy Football league? I'm guessing not.

Has anyone got the NFL Gamepass? I've had it during the off-season but am struggling to justify the €145 for the season just before I go on holiday.

I know I'm going to end up getting it.

I haven't - not sure I'd get the value out of it - but a mate of mine absolutely swears by it. To be fair, I'm happy enough watching the live games - he uses it to watch games back in their entirety (only the plays, none of the other bits) which isn't something I could ever see myself doing.

The compressed games option is great. It trims out everything other than the plays so you have 40 minutes of action. Obviously it is much better to watch a game live but it is a great way of watching a couple of other games during the week. I re-watched most of the season over the summer :sad:

I don't have a TV subscription any more (I'm online streaming only) so I can't record the overnight matches but they go up on gamepass next day so I'd be able to watch those if I wanted to. I also like having the option to watch the Giants every week rather than just the couple of times they'll be the live Sunday game.

I think I've talked myself into this....

Back