• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
The Official UK Super Bowl Party
Super Bowl XXXIX marks the climax of the NFL season with the top two teams in the NFL going head to head in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday February 6. The NFL will celebrate the occasion in the UK with Super Bash II.

The night is presented by RBK and Coors Fine Light Beer, and kicks off at 8pm with host Vernon Kay and will include a wide range of live entertainment, including live music from Jamelia and a performance by the Carolina Panthers cheerleaders - the 'Top Cats' - who appeared at last year's Super Bowl when their team played against the New England Patriots, as well as aerial artists, competitions, and of course, the entire game broadcast live and uninterrupted from Jacksonville.

Super Bash II takes place at The Hippodrome, Leicester Square, London on Sunday February 6 2005, doors open 8pm (entertainment starts 8.30pm).
Super Bowl XXXIX will also be shown live on Sky Sports and ITV1

I have two spare tickets if anyone is interested.  I cannot go as i will be in New York for the weekend.  I won these tickets in a competition.

UP THE BLUES!

The tickets came in the post today and also includes one pint of Coors Beer free with each one!

Any takers
biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!

Rather stay at home with my beers and food at home and watch it on sky, but if the ticket was to watch the game in Jacksonville I would deffo take it.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back